If we all die tonight

Elnidfse

Groovy. I plan to rob a bank and start my own cult during the hour of blackout that I hope we recieve and use the money from my bank to fund the cult eventually spreading out and recruiting more members. When my cult gains enough memebers I plan by then to, instead of having them call me Elnidfse, refer to me as Alpha & Omega Elnidfse.

This is to avoid confusion when they see my name on TK as I make constant reports back to you guys. In time, I hope to create widespread infulence even when the power comes back, causing my name to have equal power to the law. WIth this power I shall throw my might around as a political hammer, eventually gaining power through setting up a chain of bribery and lies in the political branch of ever corner of the world. These chains of lies will make all political powers save those of communistic background as they are the only power that scandal is immune to.

With the power that I now hold with my devote followers I will then begin in a 3-7 year period amassing an army to rival that of the U.S, a process that will undoubtedly take a great deal of time, ignoring the arms that I'll be able to "aquire" from the big whigs and the powers that be that roll over the world.

I don't plan to fight a war on the same scale but rather use the might of my aquired army to secure the countries that subdue to my might. My war will be on the bio scale, using various methods to induce micro warfare on the states and technological warfare on all that can't be controlled through chemical means.

The war and my rise to power will have no other purpouse but to create the perfect country for those that wish to live the way they wish to live. An asgard on earth, I plan to create a country where conflict is the only past time and conflict is the only way of living.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Groovy. I plan to rob a bank and start my own cult during the hour of blackout that I hope we recieve and use the money from my bank to fund the cult eventually spreading out and recruiting more members. When my cult gains enough memebers I plan by then to, instead of having them call me Elnidfse, refer to me as Alpha & Omega Elnidfse.

That would be fail because it's hard to have a cult where the participants can't say the leader's name ;)

Thrusty

TK addict
Damn now i have to find something to watch tonight. Wasn't worried yestuday and now i am screwed!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That would be fail because it's hard to have a cult where the participants can't say the leader's name ;)

To pronounce Elnidfse properly,
hold your tongue and say "Hell, Nancy!"
or
fill your mouth with marbles and say "Well, Nifty!"
or
mix up the letters and call him
self dine - as in "eats alone" or "eats himself"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Autofellatio is hawt.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
or
or

Can't we just call hime "The Gimp"?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
fuck fuck fuck

I ran a shitload of ppl over with my car thinkin was world was ending!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK

Elnidfse

or
or

Please go back to whatever 18th century comedian hell that has spanwed you and realize that humours has evolved to the 21st century. Or, if that doesn't work, take a q-tip and clean your ears. Simply take one, gently put it inside of your ear, take it out, and then, after that, shove all the way to your brain and die.

Can't we just call hime "The Pimp"?
Only if you insist.

The Plagiarist

copypasty

This is to avoid confusion when they see my name on TK as I make constant reports back to you guys. In time, I hope to create widespread infulence even when the power comes back, causing my name to have equal power to the law. WIth this power I shall throw my might around as a political hammer, eventually gaining power through setting up a chain of bribery and lies in the political branch of ever corner of the world. These chains of lies will make all political powers save those of communistic background as they are the only power that scandal is immune to.

With the power that I now hold with my devote followers I will then begin in a 3-7 year period amassing an army to rival that of the U.S, a process that will undoubtedly take a great deal of time, ignoring the arms that I'll be able to "aquire" from the big whigs and the powers that be that roll over the world.

I don't plan to fight a war on the same scale but rather use the might of my aquired army to secure the countries that subdue to my might. My war will be on the bio scale, using various methods to induce micro warfare on the states and technological warfare on all that can't be controlled through chemical means.

The war and my rise to power will have no other purpouse but to create the perfect country for those that wish to live the way they wish to live. An asgard on earth, I plan to create a country where conflict is the only past time and conflict is the only way of living.
Elnidsfe squirts copious amounts of e-ink for the same reason that squid do.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Gibberish is the virtue of the vicious.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Please go back to whatever 18th century comedian hell that has spanwed you and realize that humours has evolved to the 21st century. Or, if that doesn't work, take a q-tip and clean your ears. Simply take one, gently put it inside of your ear, take it out, and then, after that, shove all the way to your brain and die.
Ha, ha, ha, ha. Be careful "snide elf." My sense of humor is more wicked than yours.

Elnidfse

Ha, ha, ha, ha. Be careful "snide elf." My sense of humor is more wicked than yours.

And while you type this out and click to preview post to view how "bad-ass" it supposedly would look on this forum I was busy jogging, eating, lifting weights, watching tv, and combating zombie wombats. Now, with your ltitle message released in the real world it's only salvation is to enter the world of nobody cares.