If you could punch one Star Trek: TOS cast member, who would it be, and why?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
:rwmad:

I think I might punch McCoy but not very hard. He was such a smart ass.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Mr Leslie, because I went to school with someone called Leslie and I didnt like him

Ishcabittle

neelix.gif

no explication necessary.

alright, i looked at the thread title again, and it's TOS cast member, so here:

TOS_womens_uniform_skant.jpg

in her fine china, hard. why you ask? i'm hoping it sticks and we have to arouse her to get it out.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Nimoy. He was a drunk then so he'd forget it right away anyway.

EDIT: Oh, is there time travel involved?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Bones, he was smug and had no sense of humor.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I would punch a red shirted ensign because, y'know, then he'd die and that'd be funny.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Baby King Boy Clint Howard.

So that he would have left the sci-fi genre and had a serious career like his bro.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yes, but Shatner says Takei didn't invite him...

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
This one is easy. I would love to beat the shit out of Uhura. She is, after all, typical of the fugly cupcakeER race, and there is no peoples I hate more the cupcakeERS. Only the JEWS are their match. I could see Uhura's entire race vanish without a trace from the face of this planet, and I would shed nary a solitary, blessed tear. The same goes for the fucking Jews, like Shatner.

Ishcabittle

I wanna change my answer. Takai, he'd prolly grunt funny.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I was gonna post that I'd pimpslap Khan.

Then I thought about posting: Shatner. I'd fight William Shatner.

But Takei is such a overblown queen and pretty much the Anti-Shat, so him. Shatner's dizzying heights of awesome are contrasted by Takei's so bad it's almost good. BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH, YOU AGING PRISSY CRYBABY.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I think I'd kick Rodenberry square in the nuts, too. He's trying to make this grand statement about future multiculturalism on a spaceship, and yet it's too hard for him to get a genuine Scotsman and a real Russian guy? Come on, that little douche Boner's dad couldn't even remember which w's vere supposed to be v's and wice wersa! Nice stereotyping, EUGENE!