Ily, I had a really weird dream about you.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
You were coming to stay with me a while and had sent some 6 year old version of you to look at the airport and let me know which flight you would be on. Your 6 year old self decided the lobby area of the airport was dirty, so I borrowed a sweeper to clean up a little and Conchaga found out and called the manager because HIS department didn't have that sweeper. The sweeper vanaished and I was stopped at a roadblock and my car searched.

I hate TK dreams.

;)
mm

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
ROFL!! I can so not see a six year old version of me getting you to sweep for me... I'd probably get a stern look from you which would make me run to Conchaga and look at him with big, tear-filled eyes until he starts sweeping... :whistle:
Oh, and I really wish I could see how your subconsciousness depicts a six year old Ily :D

(I have TK dreams every now and then, too. Oh, the stories I could tell!)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
See Jenna, that's what you get for criticizing his admin decisions :bigass:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
My dream was boring. It was just mm & Ily naked sitting in a bowl of whipped cream. Same fucking dream for 6 weeks now. I want the lingerie-clad pillow fight dream to come back.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I had a dream my dick turned into an ice cream cone on a hot summer day at an adult women's camp.

Seph

Retired Account
like the cream biotches

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm in mm's dreams? I can honestly say I've never had - or at least remember - a TK dream.