I'm at work right now.

Ishcabittle

spamming away. spamming for money, effectively.

fuckin'sweet.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, Saw buddy, not too tied to your job tonight are ya?

saw.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This is one of those rare times i'm NOT at work spamming and surfing. I'm on the slow connection at home.

Ishcabittle

I've got a rare moment here at work, sitting in the apple store, letting my customer wait a few minutes before I head back to their house.

Let 'im wait. If you don't know how to run your own computer, then why did you buy one? Wouldn't you want to learn how to work it yourself, instead of paying me to do that for you?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
When this message reaches you Eggs. I will be long dead, the ages of civilization would of crumbled and risen and crumbled again.

Just remember the sound of the mating call used by what will probably be super bionic monkeys from the future:

AAAIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiEEEE!! KKKCCCCCChhhhhhTT!! BZZZzMmmmmmaAAAAAACCCCKKKK!K!!! AAAOAOoaoaoaoooIIIIOOOO!!!!!!

Be careful with that modem, brotha!

Ishcabittle

I'm grateful for my job, but I just don't understand some people's desire to be as disassociated with their computer... "Just make it work, and fix it when it's broken, I can't be bothered..."

Ishcabittle

And yes, dial up sucks.

I stopped using dial up, what, um, like five years ago?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm a cheap bastard, and Time Warner is a fleecing quasi-monopoly.

Harkley

CUSTOM TITLE?!?! WHEEEE
DONT TAKE IT OUT ON EGGSY!!!! ITS NOT HIS FAULT!!!

SOME MAYO FROM HIS FACE SHORTED OUT HIS CABLE!!!

and i will have saw II in 20 mins... but will wait for the rest of mah buddies to get it before watching ;)

Ishcabittle

So that mean's we've only Menty left - so it's your call when you want to watch it, buddy...

*tee-hee*

fun fun fun!!!!

Ishcabittle

I understand not paying for high-speed, that's a big expense if your already getting a good connection at work...

Ishcabittle

I better get back to da grind...

...grease me up, woman!!! I'm ready for the mill!