I'm calling bullshit on the the "Jack" account.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Someone is posting with my name at his board?

How quaint, and unoriginal :bigass:

Get a life dick-head. I'm pretty sure Jack is a origanal for someone other than you.

The Jack at Blackfoot Hyperboard is not you. Trust me on that prick. I got proof that you wanted to join my board. Wanna see the post?

Niel? Jeffery? James?

Now is not the time to reveal who's using Jack's account.

Seph

Retired Account
mug!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Get a life dick-head. I'm pretty sure Jack is a origanal for someone other than you.

The Jack at Blackfoot Hyperboard is not you. Trust me on that prick. I got proof that you wanted to join my board. Wanna see the post?

Now is not the time to reveal who's using Jack's account.

Wow fishboy, do you even GET how dumb you look?

jack

I have info that Jack account is shared by at least three posters. Jack wasn't banned from TrollKingdom, his account was jacked by one of the imposters.

That's why TrollKingdom took so long to let Jack back in. Jack used several e-mail accounts to retrieve his handle. That's why he did so much begging to get back in.

Besides, what normal mothafucka post 24 fucking 7? 4:30 AM is not a likely time for anyone to be posting on a message board. That's right you old peice of shit. YOUR BUSTED.

And another thang.

Whoever is using Dirk Funk's handle at Blackfoot's Hyperboard is supplying alot of info on you dawg.

Oh Yeah! He also stated that you have excess to the Dork Lord account. BUSTED.

This isn't good but interestiing.

Sharing accounts has its advantage.

jack

LOL

steve samurai jack

got this info from *foots* hyperboard

huh?

so jack wasnt jack, he was 3 people, now he is jack again?

dude you got it wrong. *Neil* posted at comicon that *jack* shares his user name with other posters. him and *neil* uses each other accounts.

*tee hee*

that way they are always here 24-7 to post. why do you think *jack* never leaves trollkingdom? while *jacks* away, then its time for *neil* to play. *neil* was forced of the board by *jack*.

*laughing*

*jack* also took claim of accounts of the mods at his old forum, the kingdom. tah's why *cory*, *hunter* and *pety mack* hates his stinking guts

*laughing*

jack

Thanks, Dual. Fucking amazing, isn't it?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This isn't good but interestiing.

Sharing accounts has its advantage.

Yeah, I agree. Back at Comicon they used this too there advantage. They would flood you with hundreds of post, so many that you wouldn't be able to keep up with.

In other words they wore you out day and night. When you stopped, the they would declare that they won. That's what they did to Fronan. Eel was in on that gig.

dude you got it wrong. *Neil* posted at comicon that *jack* shares his user name with other posters. him and *neil* uses each other accounts.

*tee hee*

that way they are always here 24-7 to post. why do you think *jack* never leaves trollkingdom? while *jacks* away, then its time for *neil* to play. *neil* was forced of the board by *jack*.

*laughing*

*jack* also took claim of accounts of the mods at his old forum, the kingdom. tah's why *cory*, *hunter* and *pety mack* hates his stinking guts

*laughing*

Which one is Neil?

Weevil

You guys know Jack doesn't post here anymore, right?

jack

They're still clueless on how the account was taken over I guess :bigass:

So Blackfoot was right about your account being shared?

jack

What do you mean "shared"?

jack%20and%20morbo.jpg

The big guy.GOD grew a big boy.

jack

Yeah, I agree. Back at Comicon they used this too there advantage. They would flood you with hundreds of post, so many that you wouldn't be able to keep up with.

In other words they wore you out day and night. When you stopped, the they would declare that they won. That's what they did to Fronan. Eel was in on that gig.

What you forget (or gloss over) here Charles is that I actually had the Gutters created at Commie specifically to contain the type of trolling I did there. That's the part you probably choose to ignore, probably out of jealousy. The Gutters were created in my Image, and that's why there will always only be "one true King of the Gutters" which would be me.

And THAT'S been the BEST TROLL EVER. You saw what Hellman and his "horde" did over it last year. Better than the June Taylor Dancers in some ways. Also LOTS of fun, until I compromised some of the rules of the board in my exuberance.

But Charles, get this; "King Of The Gutters" is my troll. I created the concept, and when you use it in any way, you are being trolled by me directly as a result. It doesn't "exist" other than that. That's what it was created for, and I still seem to pwn you on it :bigass:

Now face facts. No images or spam at Comicon Gutters. That was by my hand bubbaleh

The fact that the Gutters subforum exists at all. That was by my hand bubbaleh

The fact that you are compelled to post about every little thing I do here over in the Comicon Gutters.

Hands?

DevilMan, and Kevey Pee? Again, you were completely trolled by me on that one. You claimed to have a meeting with them, but you didn't. When you make something up and claim it's true as a result of something I say to you directly, (which is that both of them think you are an utter fool, which is why they haven't registered here to defend you) and then you respond to it with a lie, like the way Greg totally pwned you with his Philly troll last year, then my little friend, you are completely pwned.

Game. Set. Match.