Wizards
Wizard cults
People transformed by wizards
Big green guy
No elves, they have abandoned the land to its fate
Mountains
Lots of kingdoms but no overall united ruler
Whole land ruled by immortal dragon who eventually craves death
Animal/men type creatures live in woods but hunted and most followed the elves out of the land
Ducks

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
You forgot SUBTLE RACIST UNDERTONES OMG

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
How about a John Mayer centaur and a crime-solving tree with the voice of Angela Lansbury?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It should of course say "greater" scale, not "great" in the title. Blame the talcum powder. OR SHOULD I SAY TOLKIEN POWDER?

Mine won't be a "mythology for England" so there will be no need for subtle racial understones about "mongol types".

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
There should be a race of twinks led by Elijah Wood (or Justin Berfield if you don't want it too Lord of the Ringsy).

CaptainWacky

No, but homosexuality will be common among dwarves, perhaps due to the lack of women.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Oh, so the women don't just look like blokes in your epic?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Theird beards are somewhere else.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
On their feet!

CaptainWacky

I'm not sure what dwarf women will look like. I know they made that joke about them looking the same as men (even down to the beards) in the Two Towers movie, but it's not quite like that in the books: it's just said that they are so alike the men in garb and appearance that outsiders find it hard to tell them apart. They might not ACTUALLY have beards, since dwarves wear cloaks when they're outside their caves...everyone in Middle Earth wears cloaks. Then again, this is my world, so I should try not to defer to Tolkien all the time...

CaptainWacky

Did you write it?

CaptainWacky

Yeah, this went well.