I'm going to watch Voyager

Weevil

All of it.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
V'GER was a good ST series. It doesn't deserve the irrational hate heaped upon it. I like STV:TFF also. Same thing there. Heaped upon with hate.

Weevil

The series premiere isn't that bad. I suppose it was still 'finding its groove' before settling in a horse's arse.

No more reviewing while punchy.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Holy shit, freaky coincidence -- I was working late, and usually I'll catch the 2AM Voyager on Spike if it's a non-suck ep. I lost track of time tonight and missed it, so I popped most of my season 7 AVI's into a WMP playlist and am watching them now.

A lot of them suck balls. Inside Man was good. I've skipped past at least 4 others after only 10 minutes. Lineage is on now -- I may skip straight to Endgame and get some shuteye.

Seph

Retired Account

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm a bit vague on Voyager now, it's been so long since I saw it, but I remember season 4 being when it felt like it was hitting its stride. Yes, that's when they introduced the Borg and Busty Bertha, but that wasn't a problem when it first started.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I miss Janeway's bun.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Voyager had a couple decent episodes scattered about (and a great concept), but they jumped the methane shark within a handful of episodes after the premier.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
ST:V'GER has it's peaks & valleys but so does every Trek show. Let's see Captain Crisco or Mr. Clean get Caretuckered to the ΔQ & see how they like it:rolleyes:

Weevil

ST:V'GER has it's peaks & valleys but so does every Trek show. Let's see Captain Crisco or Mr. Clean get Caretuckered to the ΔQ & see how they like it:rolleyes:
That reminds me of one of the only 2-parters I liked, Equinox (Captain Ransom & Friends.)

Posted because so far I've gone back and watched all of Babylon 5, DS9, all of Stargate (All of Stargate,) and am going to try Voyager. Internet is good.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't care if I never see Voyager again.

Seph

Retired Account
cunts