I'm just going to pop off for a quick piss.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
hmmm, 5 minutes... I bet with just one more detail, let's say, time needed to get from monitor to location where pissing took place, Sherlock Holmes would be able to deduct what you've been drinking for the past 8 hrs!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How'd that go, Gagh?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Very good, thanks, but nowhere near as satisftying as the 'return home from work crap' I just took.

I chose to read from a book on conspiracy theories whilst undertaking aforementioned crap.

jack

I just got a new book too. We took the dog for a walk in the woods, got some fresh air, and sat by a really nice tree. If I had packed a lunch we could have had a picnic, but we saw a pretty bird in the tree.

It was wonderful. Later I'll have a nice glass of wine, but we have to go get some fresh scallops to make this most delicious side dish. You take an egg, and some coconut and flour, and you dip the scallop in the egg and then in the coconut. Then you broil them til it's all golden brown and done.

The Question

Eternal
I had myself a relatively exciting shit this morning. It was a "90 proof rum and coke" shit with that "smooth yet textured" sensation. That's my second favorite kind of shit. My most favorite, well that's a tie between the cannonball shit, which is always good for a gut laugh, and the "Pillar O' Shit" which is ever so satisfying because of the feeling you get of having really put in some serious work and having produced a truly monumental column of fecal matter afterward.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
So many different shits. So little time on this planet to explore them all.

jack

I had one this morning, before the doctor visit, but I dont remember much about it.

Pretty uneventful.

jack

Cool, I think BD got a gif of them.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Very good, thanks, but nowhere near as satisftying as the 'return home from work crap' I just took.

I chose to read from a book on conspiracy theories whilst undertaking aforementioned crap.

You could call that "replenishing your supply".

The Question

Eternal
I've heard that they don't eat sloppy joes in Japan.

(They like it if you bathe first.)

jack

You think they'd enjoy a Cleveland Steamer?

The Question

Eternal
Only if it's got tentacles.