I'm Leaving, but there are Rules For My Return

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Whoever the idiot mod is, I'm not getting into an exchange with anyone to see all my good work pissed away.

If it's illegal, daycare the fucker after moving the post appropriately.

Truth is, you ruined a perfectly good troll with your stupid bullshit. I spent a lot of time drawing them out to that point (Jack's Dad=I R WINNUR) and you basically pissed it away with lame retorts. They weren't even funny edits.

Rules for my return:

1) Restore the posts to their illegal glory, and then deal with them appropriately if still necessary.

2) you must then out yourself as the perpetrator and apologize to me personally for fucking up a perfectly good troll.

Otherwise, I'm done posting here.

Sir. Helpmann

What happened is part of the game. You should not sulk about it. You should be glad to be playing the game that you love.

We can't sulk for one game. We have to keep our heads up and move on to the next one

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Sir Helpmann's Custom Title is flawed. An individual who is Knighted, has the title 'KBE' (Knight Commander of the British Order). The CBE stands for Commander of the British Empire and has a lower rank.

If an individual is granted a KBE after the CBE, the CBE is effectively upgraded, and the individual can no longer use that title.

Therefore, Sir Helpman has effectively PWNED himself with his own ignorance.

Sir. Helpmann

Sir Robert Murray Helpmann CBE (9 April 1909 – 28 September 1986) was an Australian dancer, actor, director and choreographer, Born Robert Murray Helpman he added the extra 'n' to avoid there being 13 letters in his name. He is best known for his portrayal of the Child Catcher in the film adaptation of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It is still incorrect protocol to add the CBE on the end, despite what all the Wikipedia entries may say.

Sir. Helpmann

You're wrong. 'Tis better ChrisG76 to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Where is your proof?

Mine has come from 8 years working with the posh & rich. I need links. Where are they?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
ST2E-EN07105.jpg