I'm pretty sure the layout of Fawlty Towers makes no sense

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Like those big windows you can see outside don't fit at all with the internal layout.

I hope someone got fired for THAT blunder!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Also the All in the Family house. The exterior house in the credits has a screen porch and a storm door. NOT SO IN THE INTERIOR SET.

CaptainWacky

What about the Observation Lounge on the Enterprise-D?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What about The Overlook in The Shining? That didn't even exist.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Actually the Enterprise-D interiors fit quite well, but that's because they were designed by the same guy as the exterior. The exception is Ten Forward which is situated in between decks, sort of.

But famously the Delta Flyer is too big to fit through Voyager's shuttlebay doors.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Actually the Enterprise-D interiors fit quite well, but that's because they were designed by the same guy as the exterior. The exception is Ten Forward which is situated in between decks, sort of.
Even Stellar Cartography? Seems like they dug out a huge hole in the saucer to fit that in for the movie.

CaptainWacky

WHAT ABOUT THE CAPTAIN'S YACHT.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
IT'S BETWEEN HIS LEGS, EH HENOCH?

CaptainWacky

Also I'm pretty sure that the interior of the TARDIS wouldn't fit in that little police box.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος

But famously the Delta Flyer is too big to fit through Voyager's shuttlebay doors.

I think after all these years, Jarn has finally done it guys. He's posted the most geeky post on all of the Interwebz!

CaptainWacky

Remember when the Delta Flyer blew up and there was a new one next week and Paris had a tv for some reason?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You could type anything about Voyager, and it would have been possible. Remember when Tuvok bit Chakotay's nose off, and The Doctor grafted on a holographic Kes Boob to replace it?

whisky

Boobie inspector
To be fair it didn't take them that long to get a new defiant either.

whisky

Boobie inspector
You could type anything about Voyager, and it would have been possible. Remember when Tuvok bit Chakotay's nose off, and The Doctor grafted on a holographic Kes Boob to replace it?

Was that the episode where the ship was boarded by a lost tribe of the dutch, who had been transferred to the delta quadrant by Q's grandson, who was older than Q, and would have been played by Robin Williams if he hadn't had a scheduling problem?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Remember the episode where the Voyager hid all the Hirogen's cheeses, and Seven said "we can't do this, it is not efficient", and Neelix went batshit-go-crazy, and kicked her in the minge-flaps?

Dr Dave

pillzlol
To be fair it didn't take them that long to get a new defiant either.

They didn't have to build another one, as it was already in service. Secondly they were not in the delta quadrant with theoretical limited resources (not that they kept that in mind after a while)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Remember when Dr Dave did an invasive beam-in through the ship's shields, and Chakotay, was all like "Whazzzzzzzzzzzup biaaaaaaaaaaatch", and then rap-battled with him for the next FIVE DAYS whilst the rest of the crew were placed in stasis?