I'm too busy to except this invatation.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:apopcorn:

What does Conchaga and Dark Pickle gain by giving me negative karma?

I mean, Its like there obsessed with this function.

I bet they would give you a lot of positive karma on [STRIKE]messenger's[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]CU's[/STRIKE] Jack's board.

Jack Is still laughing at you Chucky, All the way from RK ;)

We all are, cupcakeA

Siren really was on Jack's board today, and she really did asdk about you.

You remember Siren, right?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Jack has a board?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
'Invatation'? Ah, this forces me to recall why I stayed away from here for so long. The limited intellect here is staggering.

They begged me to register there, too... the board must be doing really well!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

What's funny is, while they were here all he did was whine, bitch and threaten. Now there begging for my services. Its almost like message boards are the livelyhood.

From "The Kingdom", "Comicon", and "TK" I had to endure that bullshit. I refuse to join another message board with the same ole members I've dealt with over the years.

My mission is to make "TK" a grown folk forum. The only problem with that is Dork Lord, Conchaga and there duals still post here. Fuck'em over there, they derserve each other.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
What's funny is, while they were here all he did was whine, bitch and threaten. Now there begging for my services. Its almost like message boards are the livelyhood.

From "The Kingdom", "Comicon", and "TK" I had to endure that bullshit. I refuse to join another message board with the same ole members I've dealt with over the years.

My mission is to make "TK" a grown folk forum. The only problem with that is Dork Lord, Conchaga and there duals still post here. Fuck'em over there, they derserve each other.
You're never going to be more here than the village pissing-trough, Chaz.

Be a good lil' pickaninny and know your place.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You're never going to be more here than the village pissing-trough, Chaz.

Be a good lil' pickaninny and know your place.

"New Age Posting" Its all about the game Archibald. Ask around.

• User Name - Posts - Credits

• steve samurai jack
    I'm down with Blackfoot "KOTG" 237 311

• geedis
    I'm down with Blackfoot 651 706

• total kaos
    CeeJay aka: The New Jack 30 428

• Joe Hennessy
    I'm down with Blackfoot 102 647

• CeeJay
    New Jack - King Of The Gutters 1,639 1,951

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

8====D ~o ~o ~o

steve samurai jack

geedis

CeeJay

Joe Hennessy

total kaos

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

Sure they did, bitch. When this place was hopping, it was due to my revered presence. It died soon after I left. I have this charisma that many of you fuckers which you had.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

They are begging for your services? You are cupcakeER. No need 'beg' you for shit. As you are a cupcakeER, you are expected to do as you are fucking told.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^Your begging for my services^ That's why you pay attention to my threads.

Ever wonder why I never reply to a thread started by you(Lucy). Because you don't matter. Toot your own horn, you misarable jack-off.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
is it me, or is this type of posting is just a troll thing? how funny can this be?

Archibald Nixon sniffs ass. In other words, Archibald Nixon runs with other posters shit trying to get attention. Fucking slow-mo.

Archibald Nixon is not really worth the time. Just throw the bastard a bone evrey now and then, he'll go away.