Imagine TK without Thug Angel

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Tisiphone said:
I'm an athiest and even I know the difference between Adam and David.

I think your brain is seeping out through your bug eyes and dumbo ears.

Just to point out, this implies he had one to begin with.

Thug Angel

Deaths Head said:
I don't think these people have read through their bible carefully. If they had it would clearly show what god thinks about women. And other things. Thats a typical christian though, they don't know shit about their own religion. Makes me glad not to be one.

Ephesians 5:22-23
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

It's a blow for the christian feminist idiots out there.

Exactly. These bitches don't realize they're our property. Really. Strip away all the feminazism, all the liberal crap and get down to what these so-called Chrisitans believe, and they defy their own religious faith. So what do these bitches do? They create antoher religion that excludes those teachings. Why you think Christians have more than 100 different denominations of itself. Stupid fucks

Lilith

Thug Angel said:
Thug has pretty eyes and distinct ears, that's at least what his ladies have told him. You don't see thats what makes Thug desirable to all women. You haters hate. You don't see
Men don't have "pretty" eyes.
Trying to tell us something?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
SSgt_Sniper said:
Just to point out, this implies he had one to begin with.

Good point. <g>

The Question

Eternal
Chatty said:
Go make your own sandwich, you do know where to find the bread, don't you?

He keeps it right next to the gub'mint cheese. :)

Notorious Thug

Thug Angel said:
Thuggie knows, the title of this thread sounds like a John Lennon song. But seriously, could this place prosper and survive without a Thug? You fucks despise Thuggie and hate him sooooo much, but nut up and admit w/o Thug you'd be lost like David in the Garden of Eden. This place needs a Thug because you need someone w/the knowledge and experience to challenge you and hopefully help you spread your understanding of the world. You bastards have been hard on a G from jump. Pipe down and show a Thug some of that TK luv. But if you want a Thug to leave here just say so. Thug aint one to be where he aint wanted

Aight, Thug'll holla!

P.S. The offkey, no talent Beattles and Lennon sucked. And that's real.

This cupcakea impostanatin

im the real Thugaluggadingdong!!!!

Holla 5000

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Thug Angel said:
Thank you. Got nothin but luv for ya. Let these haters hate.

Thug Angel said:
You a man of quite eclectic jisms. Appreciate the support

cupcakeA, YOU GAY!

boondocks.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Thug Angel said:
Thuggie knows, the title of this thread sounds like a John Lennon song. But seriously, could this place prosper and survive without a Thug? You fucks despise Thuggie and hate him sooooo much, but nut up and admit w/o Thug you'd be lost like David in the Garden of Eden. This place needs a Thug because you need someone w/the knowledge and experience to challenge you and hopefully help you spread your understanding of the world. You bastards have been hard on a G from jump. Pipe down and show a Thug some of that TK luv. But if you want a Thug to leave here just say so. Thug aint one to be where he aint wanted

Aight, Thug'll holla!

P.S. The offkey, no talent Beattles and Lennon sucked. And that's real.

I don't hate you. I just hate your fake cupcakeardliness.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I just hate the fact you can't be a man and come out of the closet.

U best ACCEPT urself before u WRECK urself, foo!