In this thread, Eggs & I will discuss growing old in the GAY community...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
For me it sucks. And not in the good way. The only old gheys who still get twink tail are rich old gheys.

HOW ABOUT YOU?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yeah but we gave you marriage, what are you bitching about now? Found out marriage wasn't such a big fuckin prize, dintcha? Huh? HUH?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Nobody "gave" us marriage, we ripped it from your selfish, ig'nint hands YOU HET BEYOTCH.

Or something.

I still have my twink encounters, but now they are 29-30 years old, not 18, 19!;) But that's ok, never liked em' too young.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Little interest, but not no interest. I'm open to pleasant surprises, but gays my age are usually so settled in their ways, you either have to find your twin or put up with an annoying clash of habits. ;)

Little interest, but not no interest. I'm open to pleasant surprises, but gays my age are usually so settled in their ways, you either have to find your twin or put up with an annoying clash of habits. ;)

But you are so freakin' cool and nice, who the frell wouldn't want to experience yer warm sexy flesh??;) REALITY CHECK...u r right, guys your/our age are looking for youths who are not in their leagues. Playing games are rampant in the gay community & it gets worse as you get older. Gee, perhaps if we went straight we could just settle down & not have these trifle concerns??:)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Nobody "gave" us marriage, we ripped it from your selfish, ig'nint hands YOU HET BEYOTCH.

Or something.

Here's how the sooper secret meeting went:

"Dese fuckin gays, Watta we gonna do wit dem? Always smiling and dancing and putting on Broadway plays and shit. What right do dey got to be less miserable than us?"

"Yeah! If only we could make em suffer years of soulkilling misery like the rest of us! The bastards! Too bad they don't get married haha..."

sudden silence as room goes dead quiet.

""Joey! Yer a frickin GENIUS! THAT's how we'll get em! We'll make em think, get this, that marriage is something they WANT but can't HAVE! We'll make such a stink about them getting marriage they'll think it must be frickin AWEsome, they'll BEG for it!"

"Damn, Vito, you're an evil bastard ya know that? That's why I love you not in a gay way! Let's go drink beer right from the can and fart and burp, scratch ourselves in public and do masculine hetero stuff."

I never wanted gay marriage. Who wants that crap? Gay/Straight...can't we all just date, break up, then get on with our lives?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Who says we have to act married once we get hitched? It's all for the insurance, inheritance and tax benefits INNIT. :D

"I'm off to the bars, honey. If I bring a twink home I'll make sure to gag him so you he's not too loud. LOVE YOU!"

"Have fun dear! My hustler is coming in 10 minutes so this times out perfectly! LOVE YOU!"

YOU THINK YOU GOT US, BUT WE GOT YOU RIGHT BACK AYE.