In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Messing around with old accounts is an amusing but fleeting diversion.

TK and WF should amalgamate.

That's like mixing oil and water I'm thinking. Bick used to post here on the reg, and he can still be drawn back here every now and then.

I don't see the two getting along, however. WF has a much different ethos than TK.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
That's like mixing oil and water I'm thinking. Bick used to post here on the reg, and he can still be drawn back here every now and then.

I don't see the two getting along, however. WF has a much different ethos than TK.
From what I hear and read on here about WF, it's mostly the ban happy moderators that are the problem. I wouldn't mind merging WF's regular posters into TK.

jack

From what I hear and read on here about WF, it's mostly the ban happy moderators that are the problem. I wouldn't mind merging WF's regular posters into TK.

Many of them abide. Volpone, Chuckles51, Vulpes etc.

The Question

Eternal
They can't handle me. :naughty:

jack

It takes two hands to handle a whopper ;)

The Question

Eternal
LMFAO

"Hee'th obthethed! Hee'th obthethed!"

Meanwhile, the only way they could love me more over there is if I'd engineered a Holodomor or been a recurring character on My Little Pony.

BROWNFOOT

Tch! cupcakeapleez!

Up in here ackin' like u hot shit or sum! Like theys a bored all obsest witcho azz! Tch!

U tryna make it all like a bored u poast at aint neva spose 2 @ u or sum shit. When u a active member on a bored of course yo name gon b in bitchez moufs!

Oerdin

It has gotten woke to an absolutely absurd degree.

The Question

Eternal
Tch! cupcakeapleez!

Up in here ackin' like u hot shit or sum! Like theys a bored all obsest witcho azz! Tch!

U tryna make it all like a bored u poast at aint neva spose 2 @ u or sum shit. When u a active member on a bored of course yo name gon b in bitchez moufs!

Um... I'm not an active member at that board. Haven't been in literally years.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
There are 2 wolves inside me when I perv on WF (sorry, Dayton, neither of those wolves wants to log on and fuck around in the Blue Room): 1 wolf wants to throw bombs into fragile threads and watch the explosion. The other wolf reads threads where my knowledge and experience would be very valuable to the perplexed people posting within it. But they've made it abundantly clear that they don't want my knowledge and experience, so I just smile and click "back".

A wise man once said "If you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand..."

[Oh, and Oerdin, if you haven't, pop into the Seattle is trying to kill jobs thread. They're mystified by renting and home ownership. It's delicious. ]

The Question

Eternal
Diacanu said:
I used to believe in God.
I used to laugh at anti-atheist jokes when I believed in God.
I've learned things.

No, you haven't. You only traded one ass-faced, shit-for-brains, deluded orthodoxy for a different ass-faced, shit-for-brains, deluded orthodoxy. Going from right-wing theist to left-wing anti-theist isn't a sign that you got smarter, merely that your stupidity changed direction. Lost the retarded Jewish religiosity, took up the retarded Jewish politics. But you're still a retard. ;)

jack

There are 2 wolves inside me when I perv on WF (sorry, Dayton, neither of those wolves wants to log on and fuck around in the Blue Room): 1 wolf wants to throw bombs into fragile threads and watch the explosion. The other wolf reads threads where my knowledge and experience would be very valuable to the perplexed people posting within it. But they've made it abundantly clear that they don't want my knowledge and experience, so I just smile and click "back".

A wise man once said "If you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand..."

[Oh, and Oerdin, if you haven't, pop into the Seattle is trying to kill jobs thread. They're mystified by renting and home ownership. It's delicious. ]

Well said.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"An atheist, a vegan, and a crossfit afficionado walk into a bar. ...." Smug virtue-signalling basement dwellers will never get old. Oh, wait. Never mind.

The Question

Eternal

There are two wolves inside me, too.

What?! I was hungry!

Oerdin

I will have to check it out. I suspect they truly are as clueless as always.

The Question

Eternal
In case they surface over here:

202981212_110288757960665_1509743992545222938_n.jpg