In Which The Dems Fuck Themselves - And They’re Goin’ In Dry

The Question

Eternal
And the best part is, they’re so head-up-the-ass echo chambered, they refuse to even notice.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Me loves it when Trumpettes get it all wrong. Be seeing you in November.

Don't forget to clean the spittle out of your mouthpiece.

The Question

Eternal
"Haw." the man said. "A gut-buster. A comedian. Wait'll I loosen my belt."

We "got it all wrong" in 2016, too. Remember how that turned out? If you don't remember, not to worry -- we'll remind ya in November. And then we'll remind ya again in 2020.

jack

:::fart:::

The Question

Eternal
How apropos. Know what we say 'round here when somebody farts?

"What'd that asshole say?"

"Aw, nothin', he's just talkin' shit."

So fitting. :sarek:

jack

In case you hadn't noticed (since you keep taking the bait) I'm ignoring you and your shit fake opinions.

The Question

Eternal
I feel so ignored every time you reply. I really do, and I mean that. :bigass:

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
We "got it all wrong" in 2016, too. Remember how that turned out? If you don't remember, not to worry -- we'll remind ya in November.

It’s Nov, what were we supposed to be reminded of?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
7-funny-masturbating-modget-man-toy.jpg

The Question

Eternal
It’s Nov, what were we supposed to be reminded of?

Ancalagon said:
Dehhhhhhh, I didn't notice that we didn't get the usual midterm sweep of the entirety of Congress, durrrrrr!

You know what you can do? You can shut the fuck up until you get yourself properly fit back into reality. That's what you do.

The Question

Eternal
Every time that dumbass shows up he just pisses me off. Nothing pisses me off like Ancalagon. Except maybe clam chowder. God damn fucking clam chowder. Shit should be illegal. :rwmad:

The Question

Eternal
I couldn't hear you over the sound of all that winning we did. :)

All what winning? A hairline majority in only one chamber of Congress? The conventional wisdom is that first term midterms are supposed to wholesale flip Congress to the opposition party.

Y'all barely eked out a hairline in one chamber. That's not winning. That's dishwater. Do dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back over that, though, it's a laugh riot.

jack

40 seat majority is not a "hairline in one chamber. Just wait til January, kid. You ain't seen nothing yet.

A precursor would be Stone taking the 5th yesterday. Trumpettes are shitting themselves.

you-know-who-never-took-the-5th-hillary-american-newsx-38343576.png

The Question

Eternal
They gained 40 seats. They needed 26 to achieve majority. What's 40 minus 26, Jack? No wonder you're a "liberal" -- you can't do basic math.

And you know damned well why Hillary never took the fifth -- who needs to take the fifth when you can get away with stonewalling with a mantra of "I don't remember."

jack

They gained 40 seats. They needed 26 to achieve majority. What's 40 minus 26, Jack? No wonder you're a "liberal" -- you can't do basic math.

And you know damned well why Hillary never took the fifth -- who needs to take the fifth when you can get away with stonewalling with a mantra of "I don't remember."

Lets see, the ReThuglicans had a 25 seat majority. You never referred to that as "razor thin" now the Dems have a 40 majority seat and you call that razor thin. Guess it's YOU that can't do basic math, Trump Chump. :bigass: The Senate's just as bad. They have to have that fake jesusfreak Pence bail them out how many times this year to still get nothing done? What a joke. Like I said, just wait til January motherfuckers.

The Question

Eternal
I never referred to the Republican majority in the house in any way at all, you stump humpin' pumpkin fucker. And how many ballots had to be harvested to flip election night wins for GOP to Democrats wins? Loads. But Democrats can't win if they don't cheat, because they don't have the interests of the people at heart and the people know that. That's why Democrats have to harvest votes from felons, invaders, and corpses.

jack

LOL Democrats cheated in North Carolina? In Wisconsin? In Michigan? In Alabama? In Georgia? In Florida? You're a worthless bag of political shit. You pretty much know nothing and are reduced to dryhumping Trumps failed rhetoric. Stop sucking trumps cock, that orange stain around your lips is terribly unbecoming :bigass: and again, just wait til January dumbass.

The Question

Eternal
Yes, yes, you're no doubt salivating over the idea of the Demmunists visiting grand retribution on the American people for voting the way they didn't want us to.

Your spaghetti sauce is bland, and your lack of potty training is disturbing.