iPhone 4(notG)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Just ordered my first. 16GB. Black. AT&T.

Give me the good and bad news.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Just ordered my first. 16GB. Black. AT&T.

Give me the good and bad news.

Well, the bad news is, it's not 4G. It's called the iPhone 4 (not 4G) because it's the 4th iPhone in the series. It's a 3G device. Other than that, it's a nice device. I have a 3GS, and I love it.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I recently bought from A T& T the i-Phone 4 in black. On the back of the box it says "16GB"

It is intuitively easy to use. The instructions booklet is loaded onto the phone as one of the icons.

I have not had good luck with cell phones in general, but this one is easy to use. Just wish I could find a cover to protect the large screen from scratches.

i love the calendar feature. It's much like the Novell program at work. I can view by day, date or month, or all programed events. I can also have two reminder alarms for any event. This is the main reason I purchased this phone.

The only drawback so far: It sure eats up the battery life in a hurry. Be sure to carry your charger with you and have one for the car. There are after market devices that you can purchase to give you a quick boost if you are a heavy user of games or the internet.

So far, I love the phone and all the features it comes with.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I recently bought from A T& T the i-Phone 4 in black. On the back of the box it says "16GB"

It is intuitively easy to use. The instructions booklet is loaded onto the phone as one of the icons.

I have not had good luck with cell phones in general, but this one is easy to use. Just wish I could find a cover to protect the large screen from scratches.

i love the calendar feature. It's much like the Novell program at work. I can view by day, date or month, or all programed events. I can also have two reminder alarms for any event. This is the main reason I purchased this phone.

The only drawback so far: It sure eats up the battery life in a hurry. Be sure to carry your charger with you and have one for the car. There are after market devices that you can purchase to give you a quick boost if you are a heavy user of games or the internet.

So far, I love the phone and all the features it comes with.

Novell is a network OS company, you dumb cunt. What would they be doing with calendar software? Fucking twat.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, don't believe any of the hype about unshatterable glass on any device. Whether it's gorilla glass or Apples own patented stuff. GET A CASE. You will drop it at some point and it will ruin your week if it was unprotected and you shatter the glass.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
My wife loves hers, but she cracked the glass in the second week. it still works fine.

I bought a second hand 3 series because I don't like paying "hire purchase" to anyone, no matter how it is dressed up. I pay a minimal monthly fee purely for the network and it's great.

I also avoid using the internet via the mobile connection as well, it's expensive and just plain bad. Find your free wifi spots and download anything you need there.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
The 4 is a good unit for sure. I skipped it, though and am waiting for the 5. However, if the 5 isn't LTE or at the very least HSPA+, I'm not going to bother. My 3GS works fine. But I'm a big fan of the iOS. I like the way it's laid out and how it works.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]CKOP8u9Cy7w[/YOUTUBE]

Picked up the SGII the other day. Currently the most powerful and the thinnest smart phone in the world. Super Amoled+ 4.3 inch display, 1.2GHZ Dual Core CPU and 8mp camera which can shoot video in true 1080p and they even found time to throw in a 2mp front facing camera. It's sooooo sick.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I definitely ordered at least one case, I'm super rough on all my devices.

It looks like I'll be happy with what I have as long as I don't dwell too much on what I don't have...which is pretty much the trick for any geek toy. ;)

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I've moved to Android and the Samsung Galaxy S II but there is no doubt that the iPhone 4 is an outstanding device. You will love it.

Dumbfuck here is ADMITTING that even the fucking KOREANS are building better phones than you fucking Americans. I love it.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
[YOUTUBE]CKOP8u9Cy7w[/YOUTUBE]

Picked up the SGII the other day. Currently the most powerful and the thinnest smart phone in the world. Super Amoled+ 4.3 inch display, 1.2GHZ Dual Core CPU and 8mp camera which can shoot video in true 1080p and they even found time to throw in a 2mp front facing camera. It's sooooo sick.

See, my children? A fucking AMERICAN stating that the KOREANS are smarter and better than you dumbshit Americans. I was smart enough to purchase a brand-new Hyundai, rather than ever touch a fucking American car ever again. There is a reason why the Big Three went bankrupt.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Love the iphone.

Next, you need to get a Macbook pro

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, yeah, horrible, OMG boycott, save this puppy, yada yada yada. I choose my battles when it comes to pocket protesting.
Love the iphone.

Next, you need to get a Macbook pro
If had as much expendable income as I did in the 90s, I would have by now. But I need Windows machines for work, so a Mac would just be for home/fun. And Macs are too expensive just for shits-and-giggles use.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh get off your horse, I'm not gonna trade credentials in this thread. I'm just not gonna dwell on the whole of human misery while waiting for UPS with my iPhone. It's already on the way, and I already feel irrationally guilty about every wrong ever perpetrated by everyone in history, so some days, people can just get off this bleeding heart liberal's back.

:smooch: