Is Dan Brown going to drop in and comment on his latest book?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'd like to hear the "inside scoop" from the "man himself"...as long as the masons haven't painted his trousers orange or something!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
He writes books?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I tried to find him on twitter, I guess he doesn't tweet. :(

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Do you think the rumours are true that he's writing his next book under the Pseudonym of Juan Kerr, and it will be about antique coal scuttles gaining independence from their inbred Tongolese transexual overlords?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
yes. And now we know what happened to that other toe on the statue.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The Twitter Code!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The secretive Twitterati control the world... they're the puppet masters behind the curtain! Stephen Fry, Wil Wheaton and Ashton Kutcher!

Finally, a place where self-involved jocks, self-involved entertainers, and self-involved nerds can come together like one giant mirror-loving family.

CaptainWacky

Tom Hanks will only be in the movie if he "gets to kill some nerds."

I am Dan Brown

Don't believe a word they say
I am afraid I have been very busy. It has taken me all my time getting my team of crack book agents to clear every other book off the shelves and pile my thick piles up so you CANT MISS IT OK?

I would also BUY like to point MY out that any idea BOOK that subliminal messaging EVEN accusations are founded THOUGH on prejudice and ITS FRANKLY bigotry. They are all RUBBISH liars and thieves.

CaptainWacky

Your minion Derren Brown did a good job "prepping" the world for the coming of book five. Don't think I did not notice.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's probably rubbish, but I'm going to buy Dan Brown's new book while there are still a few piles of them left in the shops.

CaptainWacky

I just read the summary on wikipedia to see what the big secret is at the end. All I can say is LOL.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
It's probably rubbish, but I'm going to buy Dan Brown's new book while there are still a few piles of them left in the shops.

OMG they may run out. There are only 10 gazillion in each WHsmith in the UK.

Sweden ran out of wood at one point during the print run.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well I got to the book shop before they closed. The woman at the counter said they were "sold out", but I think it's pretty obvious they had no copies to begin with. After some internet research it seems that most people are putting these "Brown Outs" down to the secret lizard hegemony... and I can think of no other logical explanation.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I got bored reading the summary on Wikipedia. The Masons must have edited that to be boring, because Dan would never write a dull novel.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
"Apparently the Lost Symbol in dan browns new book turns out to be a doller sign" - Richard Wiseman, the skepticy psychologist guy.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I wonder if Dan Brown entered Ernie Anastos' mind in this clip, since his book is mentioned:

[YOUTUBE]PdnXYWSa56w[/YOUTUBE]