Is GTC

Mirah

I love you
The real thing?
Hadn't had time to investigate further.

If someone could tell me before I begin a negging spree that would be great.

Hey what the hell, maybe I'll do it anyway.

COW PROVE THYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seph

Retired Account
I think its entirely possible it is.

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
Yes.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
If it isn't him, it is a very good imitation.

Mirah

I love you
Really?
How do you imitate fucking boring?

Just kidding!
Seriously-I don't remember GTC's style of posting.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
OMG MIRAH HE'S TOTALLY FOOLING YOU TO BELIEVE THAT HE IS THE REAL COW BY TELLING YOU HE'S A DUAL IN AN AMBIGUOUS WAY AND NOW EVERYONE WILL BE CONVINCED THAT IT IS THE COW BUT IT MIGHT BE SOMEONE ELSE ENTIRELY LIKE MAYBE DUAL BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY SAID HE'S DUAL DIDN'T HE??

AND THAT FUCKING DUAL (NOT THE DUAL, THE OTHER UNKNOWN ONE PRETENDING TO BE THE COW) EVEN IMITATED THE COWS STYLE OF POSTING SO EVERYONE IS SO CONFUSED NOW*!!!

*Ok, maybe only me.

Seph

Retired Account
maybe only you...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Really?
How do you imitate fucking boring?

Just kidding!
Seriously-I don't remember GTC's style of posting.

GTC was obviously raised to have manners. Even when he is being a stuck up sort of turd he is somewhat respectful and polite to persons he believes to be his elders. More than likely he raises an eyebrow at some things, gives stink-eye to others, and totally ignores others. You'd let him meet your whole family. Then, he'd take exception to some person he perceives to be male and similar in age. He'd smack them upside the head, give them a curled lip snarling smile, and kick the dust off his shoes and into their face as he turned to go have tea and biscuits with his victim's grandmother and convince her to smack the victim to.

Mirah

I love you
See, I have images turned off on this account, so I didn't realize it was cow, because I couldn't see his avatar. But last night when I was browsing as Love Child, (My duals are not a secret!!!) I could totally see that it was GrandtheftCow.

Hi! Welcome back Cow!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm kidding. I really don't know if it is Cow. The GTC toon writes similar to Cow, complete with the on-board girlfriend that I've never been convinced isn't a Cow alter ego. All that really matters, though, is that someone is contributing in a positive way and is not doing evil, nefarious things to others in the process.

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
Try to take this as positively as possible, but evil and nefarious are the same thing.

Seph

Retired Account
I think its cow.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Try to take this as positively as possible, but evil and nefarious are the same thing.

Try to take this as positively as possible. Some of these old trolls are wicked times two.

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
I'll keep that in mind . . .