Is the av thing still broken?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I want this to be my new one.

12360220_10153599838141943_1815099013107156456_n.jpg

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Yeah, I'm having the same problem.

Word on the drum is that there are many technical issues here, and Menty has disappeared.

Probably in jail or rehab.

jack

I talk with (post with) Menty every day. I'll let him know.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Please do.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Lots of us follow Menty on FB. If you have some magic trick to get him here that I don't, then more power to you.

But I would take the claims in this thread with a grain of salt. The av thing is still busted, otherwise we would have made a loud announcement heralding its return.

jack

All I said was I'd ask him. Jeez.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Jack, don't do it. It'll be the biggest mistake of your career. You don't know what type of AV's people have been hiding in the shadows.

I'm warning you.

jack

He says he'll look into it tomorrow. Here's how fb translates that stuff...
[h=5]8 hrs ·

Hey ****...happy holidays! Have a TK request for you...seems you can't change your avatar in settings. Could it be time for Hambil to return, or can you fix it yourself?

Comment

[h=6]Comments[/h]

**** **** Is my job. I'll take a look tomoz.

The Question

Eternal
How is babby formed?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
The damn thing still broke?

Geez Menty...

The Question

Eternal
It's looking more and more like Menty has abandoned this joint. Which... honestly, good for him. Guy's got a life. Facebook has all but superseded message boards, anyway, so what does that say about all of us who are still here?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
It's looking more and more like Menty has abandoned this joint. Which... honestly, good for him. Guy's got a life. Facebook has all but superseded message boards, anyway, so what does that say about all of us who are still here?

An interesting point, but I beg to differ. I post on a lot of message boards, and not under the same name.

Interestingly enough, WF is much more interesting these days, IMO.

I dunno, to me, TK is like watching Gilligan's Island on TVLand in the morning. I don't need to do it, but it's fun to see the same ol' shit over and over... kinda nostalgic... but you know there's no rescue forthcoming.

Maybe Skin is right... somebody turn off the lights before they toss a match on the gasoline.

The Question

Eternal
Wait, wait... which Skin said that? SkinClassic or NuSkin?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Skin Classic. Back when the TK paradigm was in one of its many death throes.

Back on topic: I'm guessing the av thingie isn't going to get fixed any time soon, huh?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
No. If it does I will be just as surprised as you.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Well with that and the board slower than a cupcakeer taking an IQ test, plus who knows what else problems, perhaps we should all pay jack to contact Menty and persuade him to fix the pipes and whatnot. After all, they're on such speaking terms.