Is this board always so DEAD?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Most of us have lives. Sleep at night, work.

Stuff like that.

Take me. I'm 53. Have three kids. Been married 28 years. Full time job. Love to nap on the couch curled up with my kitty when I've smoked too much pot.

Have already trolled out you and one of your budz in less than an hour too, btw.

So again, shut the fuck up. If you don't understand where you are, simply ask.

Cooter

ADMINISTRATOR
jack said:
Most of us have lives. Sleep at night, work.

Stuff like that.

Take me. I'm 53. Have three kids. Been married 28 years. Full time job. Love to nap on the couch curled up with my kitty when I've smoked too much pot.

Have already trolled out you and one of your budz in less than an hour too, btw.

So again, shut the fuck up. If you don't understand where you are, simply ask.

You "trolled me out"?

lol... how old are you again? FIVE?

Shitty Dual

schroedinger's fat
Wow, Cooter's a cunt!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Why do these people come here and demand to be trolled? How would they like it if someone followed them home from work and demanded that they keep on working. Cooter - what do you do for a living? Rotate tires? Well, get out there and rotate mine. Don't forget to balance them and the front end alignment. I'm very picky about how my car feels when I'm driving it.

Cooter

ADMINISTRATOR
eloisel said:
Why do these people come here and demand to be trolled? How would they like it if someone followed them home from work and demanded that they keep on working. Cooter - what do you do for a living? Rotate tires? Well, get out there and rotate mine. Don't forget to balance them and the front end alignment. I'm very picky about how my car feels when I'm driving it.

that makes no sense.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e