Rex_Reason.jpg

RexReason said:
You could get me a heaping bowl of:

index.cgi

You'd really prefer a dish of THIS

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
RexReason said:
You are being invaded. I am here to help.

Are you here to help invade or repel the invasion? If you are here to invade, you're lame. If you are here to repel the invasion, please interact with the invaders and they will see how lame you are and go away.

Elnidfse

Giggles said:
You are being invaded. I am here to help.
Giggles, I'm glad you want to help us but, I must insist for the greater good, you not offer any aid as, though it is not your fault, your big clown nose gets in the way

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Elnidfse said:
Giggles, I'm glad you want to help us but, I must insist for the greater good, you not offer any aid as, though it is not your fault, your big clown nose gets in the way

Anyone who befriends someone that goes by the name "Giggles" has serious issues that can be only dealt with by professionals.

Elnidfse

dogbert said:
Anyone who befriends someone that goes by the name "Giggles" has serious issues that can be only dealt with by professionals.
That's not his real name you simpleton.

Elnidfse

missmanners said:
It's not? Then why does it say it is?

:retard:
mm
Touche.

I retract my statement dogbert.
It is apparent to me that we are both simpletons. But now is not the time to hate, come, lets entertain ourselves at Giggles expense. As the Court Fool, that is what he is there for.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:)

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Elnidfse said:
Touche.

I retract my statement dogbert.
It is apparent to me that we are both simpletons. But now is not the time to hate, come, lets entertain ourselves at Giggles expense. As the Court Fool, that is what he is there for.

I am already entertained at your expense. Giggles has competition.