It's not just you Mine Fielders

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Turns out no one gives a shit about my lil' baby. I didn't see that coming but I'm glad I found out now! *WHEW*

Carry on...No more updates on the horizon...At FB either so you can refriend me, LOL!

;)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
No one will ever be as excited as you are, but I like hearing your baby news. I think it's adorable that you're so happy.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
So we've entered the mood swing phase of the pregnancy? Look out BDM, and hide the knives!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
raisins

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I hope you and BDM are cool. I'm sure he doesn't like Lily Allen's bum that much. :phpeh:

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Didn't see the thread(s). Aren't you in the upper spectrum of the age range for pregnancy?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
How's the hemorrhoids?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Gonad's back! With an unnecessarily bitchy post!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Life would be dull if the girls didn't bitch each other out every now and then.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
L_G, I think if you look back at your announcement you'll find the majority of the MF gave you hearty congratulations. This IS a special time in your life, you' ARE a member of TK, so post all the bloody updates you want!

And BDM, Dono wasnt kidding about the knives....

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
It was a mood swinging moment but BDM had nothing to do with it, it was my mom's fault. Mom has since apologized and is back in my good graces.

I have to say, the one thing I really HATE about being pregnant is that even when someone is being a legitimate asshole everyone assumes it's my hormones.

Eggs: I don't have hemorrhoids, thank God. My poo is normal, no straining needed...Which is impressive considering how many iron suppliments I take every day.

Gonad: I am in the upper age range for pregnancy, my OB and son's pediatrician aren't cocerned so your point is?

FBI: Eat it. Don't be jealous because your parents gave you some boring and/or faggy name and my kid will be cool.

Cap'n: Thanks for the defense. ;)

Gagh: Good one, lol.

Ishcabittle

whaa? you know, yelling that you aren't getting enough attention is usually garner the exact opposite kind of attention that you want.

go easy on us, laker girl, we can't all whip out our laker girl fan club card at a moment's notice.

be cool, be cool.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I never said the knives were for BDM.

But I do recall when I was expecting, everyone else was an asshole.... ;)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I never want to read about the consistency of poo of anyone on here ever again.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Gonad: I am in the upper age range for pregnancy, my OB and son's pediatrician aren't cocerned so your point is?

My point is that I wasn't certain but thought that I remembered you mentioning your age range, and I was asking for clarification. Thank you. Given the inherent risk in the pregnancies of more mature women I suggest that you locate a new OB and pediatrician, although perhaps they are so smitten with your looks that they consider the birth date in your medical file a misprint. Either way it is a surprising lack of caution on their part, and something you need to consider in your delicate state.

I will be watching your updates with great interest.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
My point is that I wasn't certain but thought that I remembered you mentioning your age range, and I was asking for clarification. Thank you. Given the inherent risk in the pregnancies of more mature women I suggest that you locate a new OB and pediatrician, although perhaps they are so smitten with your looks that they consider the birth date in your medical file a misprint. Either way it is a surprising lack of caution on their part, and something you need to consider in your delicate state.

I will be watching your updates with great interest.

I'm 36 and will be 37 before my son is born, I'm not 50 so relax.

My OB left it up to me and didn't really have any input. I spoke with my son's pediatrician and he asked my age and if I was in good health and when he had that information (36 and in good health) suggested I NOT do any testing. His advice was that I was on the cusp of high risk and often times those tests can be incorrect and cause one to have an unhappy pregnancy for no reason. When I relayed this information to my OB he readily agreed. See, I'm fine, no need to call The Enquirer, I'm not the world's oldest pregnant woman.