iZombie

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I watched the first episode. It was okay? I know they'll probably have flashbacks to her old life throughout the season but it was kind of annoying how they rushed the whole origin story part in the first five minutes so they could go straight to the first case of the week. But Rose McIver made a good zombie.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I still don't do zombie shows.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I watched the pilot and thought it was cute and fun. I don't do zombies either, but they reran the pilot Friday and I didn't have anything to watch so I watched it. I don't mind comedy zombies!

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
I'm not into zombies either, but as others have eluded to this is hardly a zombie show. It's yet another comedic murder mystery show, and I love those. So, for the time being, I'm in... and I might even look into finding the comics.

CaptainWacky

I feel like starting every episode with "My name is Liv Moore and I died" is a bit too on the nose punny? And her ex's name is MAJOR? But otherwise good. I think Tomtrek would enjoy aspects of this show.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Very pale.
latest

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm a few days behind because I'm still watching on Friday...

I really like this show. It's fun, but not too goofy. Goofy in a good way, I guess. I wonder how long Liv's abilities last after she's eaten brains. Horny cop!

CaptainWacky

I can't believe David Anders is only 34. He must have been about 20 when he started in Alias!?

SAUSAGEMAN

He was a very competent 23 year old spy assassin errand boy, yes.

He's one of those people that freak me out when they speak in their natural american accent.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm a few days behind because I'm still watching on Friday...

I really like this show. It's fun, but not too goofy. Goofy in a good way, I guess. I wonder how long Liv's abilities last after she's eaten brains. Horny cop!

I record it on Fridays, Just watched it this morning. I don't think her abilities last more than a day or two since she was eating more of the artist's brain to keep the passion for life, art and music going before seducing Major

CaptainWacky

If she ate a cat's brain would she think she was a cat?

CaptainWacky

I HOPE THAT HAPPENS THEN.

CaptainWacky

Are we supposed to hate her roommate? The episode seemed to be saying Liv was in the wrong ("I'm such a horrible bitch!") but the roommate was all "HOW DARE YOU HELP FREE AN INNOCENT MAN AND HURT MY CAREER."