Jack...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I just thought the two of them might be able to help each other sound out words or something.

Seph

* * Filthy European * *
Staff member
Maybe they shud learn to crawl before they sound out the word cunt.

Seph

* * Filthy European * *
Staff member
I'm saying if daystrom was my child i wud have gone to the roof of a tower block and soccer kicked him off.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Yeah, I took a couple potshots at Cakesock + Dershock a bit back but Jack pretended like he didn't see them.

So I figure it must be worse than I thought.

I guess I could be accused of groundless speculation, but my way of figuring is a lot funnier then I think it would be to be in a closed room with those two.

Seph

* * Filthy European * *
Staff member
give them a gun each then it wud be funny i have two they can borrow...

4596.imgcache.jpg

Seph

* * Filthy European * *
Staff member
The beauty is if they aim for each other they both win and lose.

Seph

* * Filthy European * *
Staff member
4598.imgcache.gif

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Well, you know how it is - Without a specific cock in mind, I can't appreciate the full weight of the insult. It's just too vague.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
It's hard to tell with these brainy types, but yeah I think so.

And as a pro-cock man I take issue with the term 'a dick'. First of all, it's 'a cock'. Second of all it should be 'The Cock'.

A dick? What are we 6?

I fell like 'Suck my Cock' or even 'Suck The Cock' would have been a much more effective insult. And impressively masculine to boot.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Would the female equivalent be "Lick a Vag"? Funny enough, I've never seen that one used as an insult before. Wonder why that is. (Not really)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think suck on my clit would produce an erotic response from either a male or a female. Cock sucking is perjorative to straight men. (supposedly)