Jackie Chan looks really funny in his next movie "The Spy Next Door"!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Is there anything funnier than a man trying & failing to have a Hollywood career after more than a dozen years of trying?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Isn't he the new Mr Miyagi too?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Is this going to be legally different to the tuxedo, the medallion, and any other film I have missed out where he accidental becomes a spy?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I hate his stupid rubber face.

Yub

Anachrophobic
HE WAS A MONKEY IN KUNG FU PANDA.

Yes, Kung Fu Panda the film in which the character he voiced said almost next to nothing.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Woah..woah.... hold up on the Jackie Chan hating everyone. The man is a fucking legend who has made tons of awesome movies. Project A, Police Story, Dragons Forever, Young Master, Drunken Master 1&2, Lucky Stars, Wheels on Meals, Shaolin Wooden Men the list goes on and on.

Yes, some of his recent stuff has been a bit dumbed down and kiddified but his old school stuff is incredible and basically he just rocks all the socks there are.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I don't think anyone is knocking his good films, we're just tired of waiting for a new one

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Woah..woah.... hold up on the Jackie Chan hating everyone. The man is a fucking legend who has made tons of awesome movies. Project A, Police Story, Dragons Forever, Young Master, Drunken Master 1&2, Lucky Stars, Wheels on Meals, Shaolin Wooden Men the list goes on and on.

Yes, some of his recent stuff has been a bit dumbed down and kiddified but his old school stuff is incredible and basically he just rocks all the socks there are.

His Chinese language movies are beyond doubt, and I love many of those movies. The hate isn't even hate. It's pity that he feels the need to continually attempt to launch a Hollywood career, and we just end up with these movies that blow so hard, it's almost like he wants to chip away at his own legacy.

CaptainWacky

Yeah I was thinking of the ones with the "I'm black so it's okay for me to be racist YOU CHINK" guy.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
98717496368122736425.jpg

CaptainWacky

river cud beat him lol