JACK'S NEWEST TK RADIO SEGMENT

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This one was fun!! I'm getting fairly proficient at mixing with this program. Did my first "cross fades" so extended sets and mixes will be on the docket for future shows.

This is quite a time investment, just to get it as basic as this. I'm going to be spicing up the live segments of the future shows with sound effects and stuff :D Anyway, I really enjoyed doing this, hope you like the results.

http://www.esnips.com/web/vappster-tkradio

Play the 4th file "tkradio4"

Thanks for listening!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Just listened to it, it's brilliant!
"...dedicated to the TK women"... aww, that was sweet!

Billy Cobham - boy, that was a trip down memory lane. My brother used to play A Funky Thide of Things like 10 times a day when I was young, along with George Benson and Doldinger.
Haven't heard him in long time, it was like an old friend visiting :)

Liked the skype-crew mix, too!

Thanks for doing this, I look forward for more!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I adore James Taylor.

Lord Foil1212

TK addict
WOO! Peaches en Regalia!

One of the best ever Zappa tunes...

Friday

Bazinga!
NM.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
This is a really interesting idea. With the variety of personalities on this board, there is probably an equally varied collection of really good music. I'm still a bit crunched for time right now, but in a couple of weeks things will be slowing down. I'll get a mic separate from my headset and see if there is anything in this music collection of mine that spans more than 40 years others here might enjoy.

jack

Wheezie, we could do a show together. It's easy. WANT TO?????

jack

eloisel said:
This is a really interesting idea. With the variety of personalities on this board, there is probably an equally varied collection of really good music. I'm still a bit crunched for time right now, but in a couple of weeks things will be slowing down. I'll get a mic separate from my headset and see if there is anything in this music collection of mine that spans more than 40 years others here might enjoy.

I haven't even scratched the surface either. It's a blast to do, on the production side Audacity is an amazingly complete and very simple program. It is limited once you get past a half hour of audio, but that's a 30 megabyte file anyway.

Use cow's link for the WMA converter, except for the STUPID proprietary wma companies like iTunes, most wma's off LimeWire and 360 are convertable. It will take you a while to figure out how to use the mixer, but it's really worth the time investment.

Plus you get you flex your music desires at people in a captive audience setting. This brings constructive feedback too.

Anyway, if you want Audacity training, come sit on my lap and I'll give you a lesson. Yes, I know you'll have to climb a little to get up here, but it's worth the trip, I promise :)

jack

:::memories:::

jack

Just back from my Greensboro SC vacation, next four days off. Going to do a show with all this new music I've been posting.

Stay Tuned!