January 3

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
On that date I will confront Conchaga on his cowardly racist behaivor on the Internet.

Just so you'll know Conchaga, I'll be in Philly Dec 28 when the Eagles play the Cowboys. Will you still be busy coward?

If so, I'll travel to New York and Boston and meet you on the date shchedule.This is going to be good.

:popcorn:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And another thang, Conchaga.

Will you be wearing the costume?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What I don't get Chuck, is why you continue to post here if the racism gets to you that bad?

Who says it gets to me? You've known me long enough to know it doesn't matter what anyone on a message board says/types on a message board.

Here's how it went down clueless:

Conchaga repeatidly calls me a cupcakeer. Then I jokingly made a post about not saying or posting something you wouldn't say to someone face in real life.

Then Conchaga had to save face with "TK" by suggesting he would do that to me.

I(Blackfoot) posted in response, full aware that Conchaga was a coward and a fake ass.......

In other words Pickle, Y'all being racist doesn't bother me at all. I'm a young black man driving a Hummer(H2), that's enough for anyone to be jelous. That includes other blacks

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
No, dipshit, he's a fucking Yeti.

My point was, I thought Conchaga was a female. I mean, he stated that a dog ate his barbie doll, and his daddy dug threw a pile of dog shit to retrieve it.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Fuck that shit. Tell me about yourself. What do you like? What are you favourite products. Are you into grooming?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
My point was, I thought Conchaga was a female. I mean, he stated that a dog ate his barbie doll, and his daddy dug threw a pile of dog shit to retrieve it.
Dearest, that was my post and I am most definitely female.

I would like to take this opportunity to express this to you. I am rather fond of Conchaga. While I am a pacifist, I am not adverse to employing out of work persons to do harm to persons who harm persons of whom I am rather fond.

P.S. My father did not dig through dog shit to save the doll head. You might consider taking reading comprehension classes before pursuing a career as a message board participant.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Fuck that shit. Tell me about yourself. What do you like? What are you favourite products. Are you into grooming?

If you really want to know about me(Blackfoot), I'll be in Philly Dec-28 and Jan-3.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dearest, that was my post and I am most definitely female.

I would like to take this opportunity to express this to you. I am rather fond of Conchaga. While I am a pacifist, I am not adverse to employing out of work persons to do harm to persons who harm persons of whom I am rather fond.

So Conchaga might be a male? That changes evreything.

P.S. My father did not dig through dog shit to save the doll head.

What;s the diffrence. You and daddy waited until the dog took a shit to at least confirm that the dog indeed swallowed your dolls head.

Who would do that? You posted that pathetic story, for what?

eloisel

Forever Empress E

In other words Pickle, Y'all being racist doesn't bother me at all. I'm a young black man driving a Hummer(H2), that's enough for anyone to be jelous. That includes other blacks

Hummers aren't all that hot. They drag, are uncomfortable, not very good looking and overpriced. You want my admiration? Drive something gorgeous - like a Rolls or a Bentley Azure, or fast - like a Corvette, or exotic - like an Alfa Romeo.

eloisel

Forever Empress E

What;s the diffrence. You and daddy waited until the dog took a shit to at least confirm that the dog indeed swallowed your dolls head.

Who would do that? You posted that pathetic story, for what?

Seriously, dear, wipe the Vaseline off your forehead and sign up for remedial reading comprehension as quickly as possible.

miamiHORROR

Conchaga's Sister
i'll be rooting for you. stick it to that bloated tranny!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
NOTWHITEFOOT is so totally pwnt it's really kinda sad.

Not sad enough for me to quit laughing my ass off, though.

Oh, by the way - Charles is it? - you never named the place to meet. You keep dodging that request. Pick a location you're comfortable with. I suggest a place with lots of witnesses. I'm gonna love it when Os@m@ posts the youtube vid of you getting your ass beat.

Yet, my question is, are you gonna go knock on the door of every racist on the internet just because they like throwing the word 'cupcakeer' around?

You're so sad, pathetic, and lame I'd bet you would if you had the money.

Also, what fucking costume are you talking about?

As for my itinerary, not that I need to justify it to you, but I am truly busy from Dec24-Jan2. My birthday is the 24th, so that's out. Since you're a cupcakeer I assume you celebrate Kwanzaa and don't realize that the 25th is Christmas. Therefore, I'll be with family from the 25th to the 28th. I'm free on the 29th, but the next day is my girlfriend's birthday. I don't really want to show up to her b-day party with fight bites and bloody knuckles after I've repeatedly punched you in your fat cupcakeerlips. The 31st is New Years so, I'll be busy for that. The 1st will be the Mummers parade and the subsequent party on 2nd street. I'll be fairly hung over on the 2nd. So, the 3rd really is perfect. See ya then, cupcakeERFOOT!

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Happy early birthday.

PS: cupcakeER cupcakeER cupcakeER cupcakeER cupcakeER cupcakeER cupcakeER cupcakeER cupcakeER