January 3

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Hummers aren't all that hot. They drag, are uncomfortable, not very good looking and overpriced.

How would you know? Wouldn't I be more informed about a Hummer(H2) than you? I mean, I only had it for 5 plus years.

The only draw back to owning a Hummer(H2) is the gas milage(12 mpg). But, I have plenty of money to keep on moving.

In other words bitch, don't knock what you haven't tried. Your jealosy shines brighter than a diamond.

You want my admiration? Drive something gorgeous - like a Rolls or a Bentley Azure, or fast - like a Corvette, or exotic - like an Alfa Romeo.

:popcorn:

I drove a Bently, I wasn't all that impressive. Speaking of over priced. I'd rather own a Mercedes or BMW rather than any Bently.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
No worries Greg, Eagles fans will pound the shit out of BLACKFOOT before you ever get a chance to meet him.

Why would any Cowgirls fan go to an Eagles game in Philly wearing Cowgirl colors? That's like going to Oakland and wearing anything but black and silver. Kiss your ass good-bye Chuck.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
No worries Greg, Eagles fans will pound the shit out of BLACKFOOT before you ever get a chance to meet him.

Why would any Cowgirls fan go to an Eagles game in Philly wearing Cowgirl colors? That's like going to Oakland and wearing anything but black and silver. Kiss your ass good-bye Chuck.

:popcorn:

Greg?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
....... I wasn't all that impressive. ......

Yes, that is a true statement. It is also evident you are not the stereotypical black man. In a way, that is sad. The telltale sign is the need to bolster one's self esteem with the perceived power car. *sigh*

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up

I know! I'm tempted to go down to the stadium, wait for him to show, then start shouting, "THIS cupcakeER JUST CALLED MCNABB A FAGGOT!"

Elrod's Dood

cupcake
LOL @ all the internet tough guy shtick flying around. I don't know how he does it, but BLACKFOOT really strikes a chord with a certain type. LULZ

nice work as always, friend. You got any stripers this week? How much?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
He's the one being the internet tough guy. I'm playing along 'cause it's funny.

The man has yet to say anything truly irritating. I simply think he's an ignorant cupcakeer. Yes, I know that phrase is redundant.

Name the place, cupcakeer.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I feel like I'm back in highschool and we should all start chanting "fight fight fight fight fight fight fight"

I know! I'm tempted to go down to the stadium, wait for him to show, then start shouting, "THIS cupcakeER JUST CALLED MCNABB A FAGGOT!"

Isn't he?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yes, that is a true statement. It is also evident you are not the stereotypical black man. In a way, that is sad. The telltale sign is the need to bolster one's self esteem with the perceived power car. *sigh*

I wasn't the first to post about my Hummer(H2). Too the best of my knowledge it was either Eel, Jack or Dark Pickle. I just picked the story up and ran with it.

Then again, would you rather I told a pathetic story like you did? When are you going to recover from the dog swollowing yo' baby doll?

I've heard some pathetic stories before, but that beat'em all. Digging threw dogshit for doll head. *urp*

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Why_so_exploitable_18.jpg