January 3

As for my itinerary, not that I need to justify it to you, but I am truly busy from Dec24-Jan2. My birthday is the 24th, so that's out. Since you're a cupcakeer I assume you celebrate Kwanzaa and don't realize that the 25th is Christmas. Therefore, I'll be with family from the 25th to the 28th. I'm free on the 29th, but the next day is my girlfriend's birthday. I don't really want to show up to her b-day party with fight bites and bloody knuckles after I've repeatedly punched you in your fat cupcakeerlips. The 31st is New Years so, I'll be busy for that. The 1st will be the Mummers parade and the subsequent party on 2nd street. I'll be fairly hung over on the 2nd. So, the 3rd really is perfect. See ya then, cupcakeERFOOT!

This isn't good.

Conchaga made it clear he could not make it. That's rather odd, because Conchaga has never missed a day without posting.

Conchaga busy from Dec24-Jan3: Dec25 -28 Christmas not available. Dec30 Girl friend birthday

Ishcabittle

My god Joe, did you even read the same thread as me? It is very clear that Conchaga was all like, "I'm fuckin' busy, but I can do the third of January. Name the place." and Blackfoot was all, "Okay, it'll take some prodding from Cacophony, but let's say City Hall," and the Cacophony was all like, "What time?" and Conchaga was all like, "I want Blackfoot to pick,"

AND BLACKFOOT NEVER ANSWERED.

He totally punked the fuck out. This is why I have no respect for NAP. This is why your posts induce NAPS. This is why your little entourage of douche is beating your collective shitheads up against a brick wall, and you will continue to look like fools in the public record. Searchable by Google.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Maybe if the cupcakeer is too scared to bring the fight to me, I just needed to bring the fight to him.

Let's see if he resurfaces now that he's under threat of IRL trolling.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
He totally punked the fuck out. This is why I have no respect for NAP.

And....who are you? I never remember having any words with you in the past.

Why are you defending Conchaga? You must be a former Guttersnipe, right?

Ishcabittle

And....who are you? I never remember having any words with you in the past.

Why are you defending Conchaga? You must be a former Guttersnipe, right?

I'm just this guy, you know? Doesn't it concern you that someone who had nothing to do with the drama at the time, just now reading the threads, can pick up on the fact that you punked out and are indeed a coward?

And another thing, if I may...

Conchaga doesn't need defending, that's not what I'm doing. I'm simply stating the facts as I see them. You challenged Conchaga to a fight when you thought he was a woman, learned he was a man and ex-military to boot, and punked out.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm just this guy, you know? Doesn't it concern you that someone who had nothing to do with the drama at the time, just now reading the threads, can pick up on the fact that you punked out and are indeed a coward?

What concerns me is, either you're a sock or you're a former guttersnipe who never got over me.

Its obvious you are trying to bait me. Trying to figure out how to involve you at "TK". I'm i right? Sure I am.

And another thing, if I may...

Conchaga doesn't need defending, that's not what I'm doing. I'm simply stating the facts as I see them. You challenged Conchaga to a fight when you thought he was a woman, learned he was a man and ex-military to boot, and punked out.

Wrong Columbo.

It was always known to me that Conchaga real name was Greg. Stated by Lucifer and Jack on many occasions. Conchaga Doesn't need defending? He sure does. On a daily basis Conchaga is getting support from the trolls.

Conchaga has gone as far as trying to get me banned, DC'd, begging the adminastrators to merge my post. Asking Sarek to get rid of the black font.

Now its expected that Conchaga is going to pull the Celtic troll and post my info here. I'm pretty sure you're defending Conchaga.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
KOTG

Maybe if the cupcakeer is too scared to bring the fight to me, I just needed to bring the fight to him.

Let's see if he resurfaces now that he's under threat of IRL trolling.

Celtic used this tactics years ago.

Posting my info at The Kingdom, stealing my pass-word and E-Mail address.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
What concerns me is, either you're a sock or you're a former guttersnipe who never got over me.

Its obvious you are trying to bait me. Trying to figure out how to involve you at "TK". I'm i right? Sure I am.

No, you're wrong... again... cupcakeer.

Wrong Columbo.

It was always known to me that Conchaga real name was Greg. Stated by Lucifer and Jack on many occasions. Conchaga Doesn't need defending? He sure does. On a daily basis Conchaga is getting support from the trolls.

I didn't ask anyone to help. In fact, people have asked me for help with you. I'm only doing this because it amuses me. The instant it stops amusing me is when I rain hell upon you and you beg to suck my cock for the opportunity of peace. I predict that will happen in about one week.

Oh, and if you're such a super-sleuth, what's my last name, Charles?

Conchaga has gone as far as trying to get me banned
Yeah, and you'd be the first person to get banned via poll here. I make those polls because they're funny and a great way of making fun of the supposed "democracy" we have around here. Of course, those undertones were way too subtle for the brain behind that sloped forehead of yours.
Wrong
begging the adminastrators to merge my post
Beg? LOL! You're delusional. If I wanted you gone, I'd've sold my soul and several poolboys to mm for her to ban you.
Asking Sarek to get rid of the black font.
He suggested that of his own volition. That had nothing to do with me. Besides, even when sarek and I agree upon something, there's no way he'd do any favors for me. The guy doesn't even like me.

Now its expected that Conchaga is going to pull the Celtic troll and post my info here. I'm pretty sure you're defending Conchaga.

It's not here you should worry about when that info is spilled. ;)

I'll be seeing you in one week, cupcakeer.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Charles said:
It was always known to me that Conchaga real name was Greg. Stated by Lucifer
Wrong. Luci has never mentioned the name 'Greg' in any of his posts. Ever.

Ishcabittle

Nope, not a sock, guttersnipe, or dual. What is a guttersnipe, anyway?

I am not trying to bait you, I'm trying to talk to you. I'm trying to express ideas and opinions through writing, and you're having a hard time understanding what I'm saying, because you're having to read to do it.

What am I going to bait you into, anyway? Admitting that you never did name a time of day to meet with Conchaga in real life? I doubt you're going to, and it's rather moot as anyone who can read a thread has discovered that you punked out.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Helpful hint Charles:

No one here but me knows WTF you're talking about when you say shit like "Celtic" "Gutters" or Guttersnipe"; and I don';t give a fuck.

You're better off by far to stick to things that happened on THIS board, not shit that went down a hundred years ago on Comicon ;)