January 3

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I wasn't the first to post about my Hummer(H2). Too the best of my knowledge it was either Eel, Jack or Dark Pickle. I just picked the story up and ran with it.

Then again, would you rather I told a pathetic story like you did? When are you going to recover from the dog swollowing yo' baby doll?

I've heard some pathetic stories before, but that beat'em all. Digging threw dogshit for doll head. *urp*

For a pathetic story, it has certainly struck a chord with you. How many days have you been thinking about it and how many more posts will you make about it? It wasn't even your doll, your dad or your dog.

I believe I have pwned you and I'm not even a troll.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That poor kid. His IQ surely dropped a few more points on those hits. Sheez.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
For a pathetic story, it has certainly struck a chord with you. How many days have you been thinking about it and how many more posts will you make about it? It wasn't even your doll, your dad or your dog.

^True dat.^

Its a Guttersnipe thang. When pathetic people poor there hearts out for simpathy, we roll with it.

Honestly its the third most pathetic attempt I've ever read on a message board. Right behind: #1 Geddis going broke and his family wouldn't help him. and......#2 can't recall the name right now, but it was about falling off a ladder.

eloisel, did you post that your family was rich, and you lived pay day to pay day and collecting welfare?

:popcorn:

And another thang eloisel:

Do you have a hookers body?

The Question

Eternal
On that date I will confront Conchaga on his cowardly racist behaivor on the Internet.

Just so you'll know Conchaga, I'll be in Philly Dec 28 when the Eagles play the Cowboys. Will you still be busy coward?

If so, I'll travel to New York and Boston and meet you on the date shchedule.This is going to be good.

We'll see how much of you is left for Greg to play with after I wrap your lower lip around your head and use it as a leash while I make you spread those nostrils nice and wide and vacuum my living room carpet.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
We'll see how much of you is left for Greg to play with after I wrap your lower lip around your head and use it as a leash while I make you spread those nostrils nice and wide and vacuum my living room carpet.

The Saint? I don't remember ever having any conversation with you.

What tha fuck are you bangin' about?

The Question

Eternal
Keep on and find out, sucka.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Keep on what? The fact is, I don't want too.

The Question

Eternal
Damn right you don't!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
^True dat.^

Its a Guttersnipe thang. When pathetic people poor there hearts out for simpathy, we roll with it.

Honestly its the third most pathetic attempt I've ever read on a message board. Right behind: #1 Geddis going broke and his family wouldn't help him. and......#2 can't recall the name right now, but it was about falling off a ladder.

eloisel, did you post that your family was rich, and you lived pay day to pay day and collecting welfare?

And another thang eloisel:

Do you have a hookers body?

The art of polite conversation is you never ask anyone a direct question but share with them what you will about yourself in hopes that they will share what they will with you so that you both get to know each other comfortably.

If you wish to be further educated, you must be properly dressed. Ask Miss Manners for the appropriate Pool Boy attire.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Can I just name the place since the cupcakeer seems to be too dumb to?

Untitled.jpg

City hall.

GOGOGOGOGO

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dec 28 at the stadium, be there. If not, which I know you want. Then Jan 3 at city hall.