Je-sus FUCKING Christ!

The Question

Eternal
I've been a member of this board for almost EIGHT FUCKING YEARS.

You know what that is?

That's fucking STUPID.

Have a made one thin dime off being a member of this board? Have I gotten anything accomplished in my life as a RESULT of being a member of this board? Not a thing.

I'm doing some serious soul-searching where my membership on TK stands right now. No, this isn't an, "I'm leaving forever! (Until tomorrow)" thread. I don't know what conclusion I'm gonna draw from this realization yet. I don't know what, if anything, I'll do about that conclusion once I reach one. But god damn, the fact that EIGHT FREAKIN' YEARS have gone under the bridge here... something has to be done. One way or another.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Good luck. Keep us posted(or not posted if you decide TK isn't for you anymore). I've been here almost 7 years and haven't been able to break TK's(or Lonaf's) hold on me yet.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Oh, and it's Jesus H Fucking Christ.

You forgot the H.

Or Jesus Fucking H Christ.

TK does not exist to make money.
Well, not it's members anyway.
You are here for entertainment and lulz.

And the occasional leggy chick pic.

The Question

Eternal
There's been a leggy chick pic here?

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
There's been a leggy chick pic here?

00004805.jpg

Donovan

beer, I want beer
On the other hand, One might say that TK is a relatively harmless addiction as far as addictions go, that the time spent here, while certainly not productive, is also a version of social interaction we can't get elsewhere or we wouldn't crave it so much.

For my own purposes, TK has provided me with entertainment, a platform for my views, the occasional space to vent and blow off steam, and a vehicle both to share and learn new things. I've met people here I wouldn't otherwise know, and enjoyed conversation I couldn't have in any other forum. Granted, I've also wasted a lot of time, but what other activity doesn't also waste precious seconds? Kinda why they call them "pastimes." It's what they do.

Take a break, recharge, go write some more of your paying work. Pretty sure we'll still be here when you get back. Probably arguing about duals and secret forums and whether Natalie Portman still qualifies as "hawt".

The Question

Eternal
Hot damn, now that's more like it! :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
That's due to you being a slacker. SLACKER! You know, you remind me of your old man, he was a slacker, too!