Jedward

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WE ALL LIVE ON PLANET JEDWARD OKAY?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They seem more hetero these days, but still are pixies.

The others already know it's them coming. Oh well.

CaptainWacky

<~CaptainWacky> Susie Jedward
<Susie> Jedward's doppelgangers looked extremely menacing with some very good justifications for not overthrowing all the heteronormative admins and starting a thread with videos

CaptainWacky

It's a shame Edward nearly broke his back right before entering the house.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I still have trouble telling them apart. Maybe this will help.

CaptainWacky

I remember last time they were in someone on DigitalSpy posted a theory that one of them was gay and the other one had to keep warning him when he was acting "too camp" or something but it was probably a load of bollocks.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've always suspected John is straight and Edward is gay.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They all nominated the twins b/c they're afraid they're going to win, as opposed to the BS reasons they each gave.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
(Yeah they're defensive and don't quite act their age but that's money for them)

(Plus James J is a useless tool and has zero entertainment value as a HM)

CaptainWacky

I did wish Jedward would shut up during the nomations. It was just giving them more reasons.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah -- although it seems to be just one of them that can't shut up -- is it John? Who knows...

CaptainWacky

I think it's John, yeah. Edward is the older, more confident bag (secret joke only Fuddlemiff would get...does he even know Jedward are on this who knows.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Also Edward is (my theory) the gay one and used to holding his tongue to keep his secret safe.

CaptainWacky

I've got something else he can do with his tongue. :sarek:

(It's lick envelopes.)

CaptainWacky

"We'll spank your bum so hard you won't even know it's a bum anymore."

THEY'RE DIRTY.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They enjoyed pretending the water balloons were their breasteses a little too much.

CaptainWacky

John enjoyed that lapdance. Edward was just happy she didn't mistake him for John.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OOO SHOULD WE TRY IT SHE'S GOT SUNGLASSES ON MAYBE WE SHOULD DO A DANCE AROUND IT OH LOOK THERE'S AN OCEAN MAYBE THERE'S A SHARKNADO!

CaptainWacky

When they act like Britney Spears is still a sex symbol that's why people think they're gay.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG THEY'RE TICKLISH AWWWW! (James C being the one to discover it was a little eepy-cray but still CUUUUTE)