Jesse Eisenberg or Michael Cera

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WHO WOULD YOU RATHER FUCK?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
JESSE BY A MILE.

Jesse's a playwright and is in New York more. But they're both a little stuck up.

CaptainWacky

I think Cera gets a lot of undeserved hate. He was fantastic in Arrested Development. I'd give him a sympathy bone, but yelle out "JESSE" at climax so he doesn't get too big-headed.

9654.imgcache.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If that's Rory Culkin to his left, I'LL TAKE HIM OVER EITEHR ONE LOL (well maybe I'd still pick Jesse, Rory tends to put on weight lately but who knows)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
They're both a bit weird looking, but Michael Cera manages to look sort of cute in the right lighting, where as Jesse Eisenberg always looks like he's suddenly remembered where he left his keys, which isn't an expression you want to see on someone's face when you're doing IT.

CaptainWacky

If that's Rory Culkin to his left, I'LL TAKE HIM OVER EITEHR ONE LOL (well maybe I'd still pick Jesse, Rory tends to put on weight lately but who knows)

It's Kieran Culkin (also he was gay in the movie they were promoting and kissed men in the manner of a homosexual.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ah yes, Keiran. HIM THEN.

So many ageing Culkins out there...

CaptainWacky

The real reason Michael Jackson finally gave in to DEATH. Too many ageing Culkins.

SAUSAGEMAN

I was going to say "Jesse Eisenberg, duh", but then I GISed Jesse Eisenberg and

9667.imgcache.jpg

You win this one, Cera.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That's Jesse's "serious playwright" look. He'll twink it up again for the next film role.

CaptainWacky

Maybe he got ugly for a movie.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LOL WE POSTED THE OPPOSITE/SAME THING AT THE SAME TIMELOL

CaptainWacky

LOL LET'S HAVE A CONTEST TO SEE WHO CAN WANK-OFF CERA FASTER.