JESUS CHRIST: Question about Speak Freely.

What is considered spam? What topics can't be discuss?

Speak Freely - Introductions, Invasions, Wars, Lies, Boasting, Bullying, and Other Misc Social Interaction.

GOD knows by reading ^that^ anything goes.

AMEN!

Seph

Retired Account
U R GAY!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
What is considered spam? What topics can't be discuss?

GOD knows by reading ^that^ anything goes.

AMEN!

How about you just start with anything that doesn't have to do with NAP, Charles, Loktar or Jack. Why don't you introduce yourself all over again by telling us where you came here from, nobody remembers.

Seph

Retired Account
nobody cares.

How about you just start with anything that doesn't have to do with NAP, Charles, Loktar or Jack.

JESUS CHRIST, How can I resist, since Blackfoot, NAP, Loktar and Jack is the only thing going on during my time here. With NAP being the total package.

LORD have mercy.

Why don't you introduce yourself all over again by telling us where you came here from, nobody remembers.

GOD knows I came here for the arcade, but when I registered I was negged reapeatally by Seph, Jack and Loktar and didn't have enough points to play.

Then I decided to join New Age Posting against TK. Just like the other posters who register here they get the stank face treatment.

JESUS CHRIST, TK should adopt the policy of keeping the regulars out of daycare.

AMEN!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
JESUS CHRIST, How can I resist, since Blackfoot, NAP, Loktar and Jack is the only thing going on during my time here. With NAP being the total package.

LORD have mercy.

GOD knows I came here for the arcade, but when I registered I was negged reapeatally by Seph, Jack and Loktar and didn't have enough points to play.

Then I decided to join New Age Posting against TK. Just like the other posters who register here they get the stank face treatment.

JESUS CHRIST, TK should adopt the policy of keeping the regulars out of daycare.

AMEN!

Well let me just say then how sorry I am for my past actions, beg for forgiveness and extend an olive branch to you.

Hi I'm Loktar. Pleased to meet you. Tell us about yourself. Other than NAP what are some of your other hobbies and interests?

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast

LORD have mercy.

AMEN!

That hyper-religious, over-the-top crap is old and irritating

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Nah, keep it. It's novel, like the goofy yellow font Luci uses. Hey, you jesus freaks are big on repentance, go in the badlands and beg for green karma to play the arcade. I know I'd be surly if I couldn't play all these wondrous mah johnggs...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

LORD have mercy.

AMEN!

d00der, you should've seen the "stank face treatment" I got when I arrived here.

as far as the arcade, all you had to do was whine a little about not having points to play and one of the admins would have simply reversed your karma to green.

Of course you didn't know that....it's part of the hazing ritual every n00b must endure.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Yeah, if all you want to do is play the arcade, then I'll spend some time going through your posts and posrep them.

jack

hE'S PROBABLY AROUSED BY THE PSEUDOVAGINANESS OF THE CHEST WOUND.

jack

Just have one of the admins change him to green, fuck posrepping him back

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Speak Freely - Introductions, Invasions, Wars, Lies, Boasting, Bullying, and Other Misc Social Interaction.

All this time I thought "Speak Freely" was a GUTTERS style posting forum. Was I(Blackfoot) wrong?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Well let me just say then how sorry I am for my past actions, beg for forgiveness and extend an olive branch to you.

Hi I'm Loktar. Pleased to meet you. Tell us about yourself. Other than NAP what are some of your other hobbies and interests?

Can you accomplish the same task that you are asking of "GANK MASTER"?

jack

Yes Charles, comparing the Gutters to Speak Freely would be an incorrect comparison.

The Gutters were created because of the shenanigans I perpetrated on the population at Comicon topside back when I first started posting there.. You might not have remembered that, because it was before your time.

Speak Freely bears no resemblance to the Gutters at all.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I understand what "Speak Freely" is now. "Speak Freely" is actually the new "Question and Suggestion Forum".

I got the point when "Mentalist" moved my thread from "The Question and Suggestion" Forum to "Speak Freely".

I mean, The Question and Suggestion forum and Speak Freely are the same? Two forums for questions? and there is no GUTTER style forum at "TrollKingdom"?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Can you accomplish the same task that you are asking of "GANK MASTER"?

Yes. But seeing as you aren't GANK MASTER I will await until he logs on to share myself with my new "buddy".

Then you need to apolagize to me(Blackfoot) or be labled a liar since you figured out that "GANK MASTER" is not my dual. What's it going to be "Loktar"?