Jesus christ!

Cody

Can someone quote every jack post for me? Becaise i srsly need to put him back on ignore. Its not that i dont want to see his comments, its how god damned long it takes to scroll past his video game bullshit! Please and thank you (gear maybe)

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Go find Speak Freely and and post this shit there.

How many times is that?

Enough. That's how many.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
whats up with cody and this arcade bullshit? wtf is he talking about?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
who rekons cody shuld get locked in daycare for a little bit of strike training for all?

2 much fun :D

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
He's have trouble with his phone. I fail to see how that makes me errand bitch, but that's probably what it is.

SuN

its possessed?

new excuse outside the psych unit, ill give him that

jack

Gear is enamored of the banjo pic. Go figure. I'm not that bored yet.

SuN

:shudders:

I have AV's turned off atm

jack

What's the doughboy afraid of? (tm)

SuN

everything.....esp clothing!

Cody

All the games he has won appear in vertical order. It takes for fuckong ever to scroll past his triple post sniffing shit.

The Question

Eternal
Jesus Christ... stop me if you've heard this one. Jesus Christ walks into a hotel. He hands the innkeeper three nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"

Can someone quote every jack post for me? Becaise i srsly need to put him back on ignore. Its not that i dont want to see his comments, its how god damned long it takes to scroll past his video game bullshit! Please and thank you (gear maybe)

I'm surprised you took him off ignore. Why would anyone care what that stupid gnome says

jack

All the games he has won appear in vertical order. It takes for fuckong ever to scroll past his triple post sniffing shit.

That's pretty funny. It doesn't do that for me, or anyone else I think.

That's what's driving you bugfuck? :chuckle:

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I thought this thread was going to be a reference to that Frasier episode where they pretended to be Jewish for Amy Brennaman.

jack

I like Amy Brennaman. Especially her hair.

2208.imgcache.jpg

Tisiphone

I like her duct taped.

jack

I know! She's hot as hell in that flick imo

2209.imgcache.jpg

Tisiphone

And she's a right bitch too. I also was hot for Marky Mark's character. He just wanted some love and to live with her 4EVR!!!!! He's fucking hot, Reese. Quit your whining and ride that sausage train!