Jordan

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Speaks with a fake posh accent, he claims

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Future talk show host? Soothing voice, uses fancy words.

CaptainWacky

He seems like he might be quite funny.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
JENRY or JATT which will it end up being by finale night WHO GETS THE LAST SNOG????

CaptainWacky

Poor Jenkin gets no gay love.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
True - I don't know what's worse: Being the only gay in the house, or being gay in a house packed with queer people and still being a third wheel...

CaptainWacky

0 nominations for Jordan this week, MIGHT BE WORTH A BET ON TO WIN (I'd never bet on Big Brother or anything.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He'll def be in the finals... I WISH I COULD SEE THE SHOWS :wah!:still working on it

CaptainWacky

MOVE TO THE UK AND WORSHIP OUR DEAD QUEEN.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I wouldn't have kissed the glass either it's like these people forgot COVID was ever a thing

CaptainWacky

I mean I'm assuming it was at least wiped between kisses, but yeah I would have just blown a kiss or something.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So this Jenry thing... what do we think about it? I only see clips on Twixxer...

Do they have an understanding of what they are to each other? Or is Henry going to be heartbroken after the season's over? Or what?

The youngsters are so FLUID today...

CaptainWacky

It's all very confusing. Henry obviously fancies him but they seem to just be friends. Jordan does this thing where he'll suddenly start freezing out either Henry or Matty every day. I don't ge it.

CaptainWacky

GAY KISSING IN THE GAY HOT TUB.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
AND NOW A FAKE(?) TRIPLE EVICTION?

WHY ARE THE FACEBOOK MUMS TRYING TO RUIN THIS SHOW???

CaptainWacky

They all easily worked out that it's a fake eviction but they'll probably edit it tonight to make it look like they were fooled.

CaptainWacky

WINNER! :bigass:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

George Michael Laughing GIF

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Interesting... Jordan was the runaway winner, but 2nd-4th was very close... and oh yeah Noky

CaptainWacky

I guess if everyone who didn't want him to win had agree to vote for one of the other four they could have stopped it but it wasn't that kind of series.