Jordan

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Did we ever get to know the REAL JORDAN? Maybe not! Did I ever fully understand what was going on with him and Henry (and sometimes Matty)? MAYBE NOT! But he was very funny and a unique character in there. A worthy winner.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Agreed. For all we know we may hate him 2 years from now, but no matter what, he was casting gold. Was able to disarm everyone in there, and the viewing audience as well. He knows how to do his thing without seeming like a self-absorbed twat, and that is no small talent.

FUTURE HITLER???? OR FUTURE JONATHAN ROSS? STAY TUNED!!1

CaptainWacky

I'll probably never hear anything about him again! Can't imagine he'll have a media career.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
True, his personality isn't exactly outgoing, you have to lean in and focus to catch what he's saying lol.

I just saw a clip where he said he's going to have to read up on 'platonic love' so I guess that's what he feels for Henry. Kissing and cuddling but no cornholing?

CaptainWacky

I guess I am kind of interested in what happens to them (enough to Google it in a month or something.)

At least I'll remember Jordan's name. I can't remember half of the Channel 5 winners.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This is how out of control the Jenry stans have gotten... it's not dying down

CaptainWacky

Oh dear.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
lol these people are such snowflakes they already deleted the tweet lol