Judge Tomtrek: The Case of the Lost Countess

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 1: To Canada!

Judge Tomtrek was on vacation! It was not his idea, his bosses had ordered him to "have some fun, but avoid killing anybody or getting trapped in Brazil (as another judge had done recently, much to their embarrassment)", Tomtrek never had those issues, he knew the score.

Tomtrek had in fact 6 months of leave stored up, and he had been ordered to use 6 weeks of it. So Tomtrek did what any man in his position would do, he decided to take a train ride.

So he decided to visit his friend in Canada.

As his train departed Florida, where his last case called The Case of the Missing Onions had ended mearly a few days ago, he didn't know a new case was ahead.

"I hope nobody gets murdered on this train" Judge Tomtrek thought to himself.

The train departed on time, and Tomtrek decided to visit the dining car for some tasty brunch, he put away his I-Cod (an mp3 player shaped like a fish) and precoded at once.

Much to his surprise he encountered Dr Dave.

"Old Man Dr Dave, what are you doing here?!" asked Judge Tomtrek

"Judge Tomtrek, you old coat! I'm on my way to NYC. Mayor Eggs called and needs some help, but since it's just him needing a second to go to a musical, and I HATE such things, I decided to take the slow way, I took the train!" replied Dr Dave

"Splendid Dr Dave, join me for some brunch. I'm on vacation, so I hope nobody gets murdered on this trip" said Judge Tomtrek

"Indeed" replied Dr Dave

To be continued...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I bet someone gets murdered!

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 2: "By Snow!"

Judge Tomtrek and Dr Dave sat at the dining table and both ordered the beef dish.

"Quite good!" said Dr Dave

"Yes, best beef like beef I've ever had!" replied Judge Tomtrek

Suddenly a TRAIN OFFICIAL burst in.

"Excuse me, are you Judge Tomtrek?" asked the Train Official

"Yes" replied Judge Tomtrek

"We need your help, and that of Detective Dr Dave, whom I also recognize, there has been...A MURDER!" said the Train Official

The other people in the dining car gasped.

"We shall come right away!" said Judge Tomtrek

Judge Tomtrek and Dr Dave walked with the train official to a room in the sleeper car, there they found a young woman lieing on the ground/

"If you would Dr Dave, check her out" said Judge Tomtrek

Neither men noticed the snow storm that was going on outside, nor immedetly the train stopped.

"Yes, she is dead, I'd estimate about one hour" said Dr Dave

"You must investigate!" said the Train Offcial

"I'm a judge, but Dr Dave is a detective, say why has the train stopped?" asked Judge Tomtrek

The train official went and checked, returned shortly and said "Snow storm, were stuck!"

"BY SNOW!" said Dr Dave

To be continued...

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 3: International Train Law

"So who's the dame?" asked Dr Dave

"Err, the dead girl is the Countesses assistant, Ms. Cornprawn." said The train official, who was holding a passenger manifest. The manifest had been requested by Dr Dave.

"Where is the countess?" asked Judge Dr Dave

"I dunno!" said the Train Offical

Judge Tomtrek turned to Dr Dave and whispered "I'm not sure what they expect of me.. I'm a judge, not a detective."

"Well, under international train law, if the murder is found, you could hold a train trial." said Dr Dave

"Ah yes, I saw one on a train television show I was watching once back in the 90's." replied Judge Tomtrek

"I remember it well, the murderer was the train conductor" said Dr Dave

"We must find the countess!" interrupted the train official

"Quite so, I'll get on that, Judge Tomtrek, I suspect I'll need some brandy, while don't you ready 2 glasses and a radio." said Dr Dave

"I shall do so, post haste...why are we talking like this?" asked Judge Tomtrek

"Why not?" asked Dr Dave

"Touche!" replied Judge Tomtrek

To be continued...