Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
qwerty uiop
asdf gh jkl;
zxcvbnm,.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dork, I know you guys live for the drama but while we are stuck together couldn't you stop for a little while?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Bumping posts for what? I thought you wanted the little war with Sun to be over.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I barely got here, and there's a bunch of posts I have yet to bump!

I know this will make you hate me even more, but I have my peeps to think of!

Your peeps include duals, sleeper trolls & shill accounts. Every fucker hates them except for you, and it makes decent people (who are also Badlanders) hate you because of your blind 'loyalty' to a bunch of retards.

You have a brain. Fuck the misguided loyalty, and call 'cunt' when you see one (I don't count. I'm a given).

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Have to bump? Your OCD won't let you sleep unless you bump these threads?

Don't worry about us. If we can survive a GTC power trip of boredom we can survive without a Pickle bump.

Mirah

I love you
Dork, I know you guys live for the drama but while we are stuck together couldn't you stop for a little while?

Jesus, what a priss Cassie turned out to be. The true colors really show through in a "crisis"! If I didn't know any better I would say she were Laker_Girl.

Mirah

I love you

You know, I see Cassie's point in all this, but for once I support Pickle in his post today. I mean my God Cassie Give the Man a Break!

Mirah

I love you
Your peeps include duals, sleeper trolls & shill accounts. Every fucker hates them except for you, and it makes decent people (who are also Badlanders) hate you because of your blind 'loyalty' to a bunch of retards.

You have a brain. Fuck the misguided loyalty, and call 'cunt' when you see one (I don't count. I'm a given).

I changed my mind. FUCK the Mine Field Snobs. I'm going to be loyal to the badlands now forever more. Thanks Cow!

Status
Not open for further replies.