Karma War?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Elnidfse said:
Oh hell, my fellow friends, it seems that I've been sniped so far up the ass that I can smell the bullet. Drat and dribble, foiled again. It seems, to me, that I will never see day of the arcade again.

Apparently, as I was sleeping ChrisG76, being the nice upfront man that he is, decided he'd take it upon himself to damn me to the read. Good show, kind sir, I never once saw it coming!

My only real question is to how I have -860something karma with only 516 posts.

You're lucky I didn't do that fuckley, it would be reading -2800.

You could always give Jenna a pearl necklace for a couple of greens. Hers are worth 500 so it's worth a little asskissing.

Elnidfse

jack said:
You're lucky I didn't do that fuckley, it would be reading -2800.

You could always give Jenna a pearl necklace for a couple of greens. Hers are worth 500 so it's worth a little asskissing.
Ha. Then it'd take away from my bar length, kid gentleman, I don't measure Karma by 'red or green' because, to me, colors are irrelevant. I measure Karma by the bar length, and right now, I'm kicking ass.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:
Oh hell, my fellow friends, it seems that I've been sniped so far up the ass that I can smell the bullet. Drat and dribble, foiled again. It seems, to me, that I will never see day of the arcade again.

Apparently, as I was sleeping ChrisG76, being the nice upfront man that he is, decided he'd take it upon himself to damn me to the read. Good show, kind sir, I never once saw it coming!

My only real question is to how I have -860something karma with only 516 posts.

For a self-proclaimed wordsmith, your grammar & spelling in this post leaves much to be desired.

It's nothing personal:

A) Traditional n00b hazing (I'm just a bit late to the game this time).
B) It was something to do whilst I read all the threads I've missed.

The answer to your question, is that I am one of the few people whose Karma negs carry a score of more than 1. Something to shout from the rooftops isn't it? :(

Elnidfse

Whatever floats your boat, my good man, I'm two nubs from being as extreme in length of karma as you are, you better not stop here, or I'll take offense.

Elnidfse

Bleh! Alright I'm done talking karma now. Let's talk about Elnidfse tales, and how he, in a very ridiculous situation, was shot in the ass with a rubber bullet.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Why would I want to talk about something that holds absolutely no interest to me whatsoever? Why in the world would I want to talk about anything making contact with your arse?

More importantly, why would you want others to talk about your arse?

Look, I know you're lonely. I can see that by the desperately laughable manner in which your tried to hit on Cacophony, and the way you retorted to one of Sarek's posts with a Star Wars quote. However, NOBODY is desperate enough to hold court over the historical timeline of your posterior.

Elnidfse

ChrisG76 said:
*bunch o' flim flammery
My good sir, if you were to watch the news, or in the very least, read history books, you'd discover that I'm taking this situation from the documentaries of the civil rights movements. Thanks for humoring me with a reply though.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:
Bumble, mumble, piffle, yak & drone. Thanks for humoring me with a reply though.

Did you mean, 'humouring'? If you are going extol yourself as an extension of the Queen's Language, use it in the correct manner, please, you heathen Yank imbecile.

Thank you in advance of your observation, and future insertion of the letter 'u' in all appropriate words.

Elnidfse

ChrisG76 said:
More useless blather
My good friend, while I do enjoy you using the queen's name, well actually, the words from yours lips are more of an insult to the queen, I do suggest that you cease these shenanigans! They are ultimately useless as I, Elnidfse, see right through your thesaurus. If would challenge you to a gentleman's duel, but as I am the only gentleman here, I have you in a checkmate. Aho-ho-ho-ho.

Elnidfse

Humouring, my good man, is not the spell that word, just throwing that out there. Check and mate.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:
My good friend, while I do enjoy you using the queen's name, well actually, the words from yours lips are more of an insult to the queen, I do suggest that you cease these shenanigans! They are ultimately useless as I, Elnidfse, see right through your thesaurus. If would challenge you to a gentleman's duel, but as I am the only gentleman here, I have you in a checkmate. Aho-ho-ho-ho.

You forgot to capitalize the 'Q', in 'Queen'. You forgot the 'I' between 'If' and 'would'.

Dear me. You are having rather a bad day, are you not?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:
Humouring, my good man, is not the spell that word, just throwing that out there. Check and mate.

You really are having quite a bad day, aren't you, my pseudo-intellectual young friend?

Elnidfse

ChrisG76 said:
You forgot to capitalize the 'Q', in 'Queen'. You forgot the 'I' between 'If' and 'would'.

Dear me. You are having rather a bad day, are you not?
My good sir, while I find pleasure in the fact that you are trying to 'bash wits' with me, I do have to give you a situation of myself. When I first began here, at this board, I was told that judging humor is a weak troll tactic, so that scorn I received then is what I give now.

ChrisG76 said:
You really are having quite a bad day, aren't you, my pseudo-intellectual young friend?

I once remember reading a post comment saying 'There's no need to say it with two posts, when one will suffice,' yet you are here, double posting on my behalf. I feel honored.

Also, seeing as you are the senior 'troll' isn't swapping tactics normally frowned upon. While trying to clash wits with me, you have failed to add neg to all of my posts. I do not recall giving you permission to stop.

Protip:
You lose.

jack

The idea that any of that applies to Gagh is specious.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:
My good sir, while I find pleasure in the fact that you are trying to 'bash wits' with me, I do have to give you a situation of myself. When I first began here, at this board, I was told that judging humor is a weak troll tactic, so that scorn I received then is what I give now.

Did you mean 'humour'?

Besides, I see no scorn. I just see a teenager desperately trying to prove himself, for no particular reason.

I once remember reading a post comment saying 'There's no need to say it with two posts, when one will suffice,' yet you are here, double posting on my behalf. I feel honored.

It wasn't a double post. I quoted each of your two posts. You replied to my one post with two seperate posts. Your argument is flawed to the point of simply being incorrect.

Also, seeing as you are the senior 'troll' isn't swapping tactics normally frowned upon. While trying to clash wits with me, you have failed to add neg to all of my posts. I do not recall giving you permission to stop.

Firstly, I am not a troll. A troll is an individual who drifts from board to board, subtely driving a community into fits of frenzy & argument. I have never done this.

Secondly, how can I clash wits with somebody who has displayed no wits? You are an articulate young man, but also one who is obviously so desperate to make an impression amongst his elders, he pretends to be a pseudo-intellectual wordsmith.

I've see hundreds just like you, kid, and collectively they've been worth spit. Be better than that.

Thirdly, you assume that I wish to add negative comments to all your posts. I do not. I have stated I was applying negative comments to those posts I encountered whilst reading threads I had missed in my absence. You clearly failed to absorb that, thus you have failed with this argument also.

Protip:

You lose.

Protip:

You're a loser.

Keep trying, kid.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
*Can practically hear Elfnidse tapping the keys, saying to himself, "Must not lose face! Must not lose face!".

Kids today!

Elnidfse

^Haha! It seems that I must have riled you up enough to shred my little posts to pieces. Thanks I do give much thanks to you!
Why do I not rip your post apart, while you say your not in it for attention, you do a lot by writing a serous post on a 'troll' board.

I won't humor you with an educated response, my young friend, so here. tl;dr

Why the hell, I ask you, does everybody call me off as trying to be an intellectual, not once did I claim I was smarter then anybody. ZING!

jack

Your little red thing has grown!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:
^Haha! It seems that I must have riled you up enough to shred my little posts to pieces. Thanks I do give much thanks to you!
Why do I not rip your post apart, while you say your not in it for attention, you do a lot by writing a serous post on a 'troll' board.

I won't humor you with an educated response, my young friend, so here. tl;dr

Did you mean 'serious'?

See. I told you you'd lose.

Why the hell, I ask you, does everybody call me off as trying to be an intellectual, not once did I claim I was smarter then anybody. ZING!

Ah. A liar as well as a loser. It seems the ZING can only be applied to one person here today. It's nice to have a new doormat.