Kerry

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Riding a mobility scooter up the ramp saying "OH MY GOD!" a lot. Has M.S. If she wins people will automatically say it's a SYMPATHY VOTE but GIVE HER A CHANCE, EH.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Big Brother is just the first stop on her road to join the panel on LOOSE WOMEN.

CaptainWacky

Holy shit, calm the fuck down.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I CRY WHEN I'M ANGRY AND I'M SO ANGRY okay I'll just be over there till you're done...

CaptainWacky

Imagine a middle aged woman crying because she has to eat a salad.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm kind of glad she stayed because SHE IS THE DRAMA etc.

CaptainWacky

What a shock, she's a Tory bitch who doesn't want to pay her taxes.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh well. Next.

CaptainWacky

I hate her.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've been reading on Twixxer that the crowd was shouting GET KERRY OUT and someone in the house shouted NEXT WEEK! lol

CaptainWacky

They definitely heard the chanting. I'd prefer it if they never heard anything from the outside.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I like it, since the audience votes to evict. It wouldn't work in America though, since the housemates evict in our game.

CaptainWacky

Evicted. :sarek:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SPECIAL HALLOWEEN EVICTION? Oooooooooo

Comedy Rose GIF by CBC

CaptainWacky

I really don't like them doing evictions without a crowd.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The studio audience in the US version is relatively small, so when they do a surprise eviction. they can still have an audience.

But they tell the audience to file into the studio quietly and remain quiet until Julie reveals the surprise eviction to the HGs. Otherwise the HGs will hear them from inside the house. Once Julie gets things going and says hi to the HGs on camera, the audience can whoop it up.

CaptainWacky

Kerry was the early villain as she was the "mother of the house" who was actually bitchy and acted like a kid at times. Probably trying to be an internet meme with some of her reactions at times. Ultimately she calmed down and was okay in the end but she seemed ready to go when she was evicted.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Even she found herself exhausting in the end, lol.