Killer Season for Dexter coming up!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) – John Lithgow is joining the cast of Showtime's serial-killer drama "Dexter," which begins its fourth season on September 27.

Lithgow will appear in all 12 episodes of the season, playing Walter Simmons, Miami's latest serial killer and Dexter Morgan's (Michael C. Hall) new nemesis.

Simmons is described as an unassuming, mild-mannered suburbanite who has been living a dual life as one of America's most prolific serial killers, dubbed the "Trinity Killer" because of his proclivity to kill in threes.

After being tracked by FBI special agent Frank Lundy (Keith Carradine), Simmons relocates to Miami, where Dexter is brought on to assist in the investigation and becomes fascinated with the killer's skills.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
John Lithgow will be fantasic as a serial killer! I'm freaking out already!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM THE BIG GIANT HEAD.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
We have to wait until SEPTEMBER? I thought the new season was starting soon, for some reason. :rwmad:

John Lithgow will be awesome.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
EXCELLENT! I've always loved John Lithgow, one of the finest character actors of all time. And now in a series I love!

Ishcabittle

wow this is gonna be good! dexter is too smart a show to not be on, in front of me, right now.

CaptainWacky

Do you think he'll kidnap Dexter and tickle his feet?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
This is my favourite John Lithgow moment. From 3rd Rock, "Charitable Dick". Dick wins a charity auction for a painting he doesn't want, just to outdo his rival, Strudwick. This is part 2/3 where he tries to give the painting back, because he doesn't want to spend the money.

Watch from about 6:12 to 9:10, though the funniest bit is from 07:05 - 07:50.

[YOUTUBE]CkVSx9ma_IA[/YOUTUBE]

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Hmmm...I guess I'll have to turn my Showtime back on if I wanna catch this season. I absolutely love John Lithgow, and can't see what direction he goes with this character.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I've only seen him in things where he was rather manic, so I'm interested in seeing how the quiet suburbanite turns out.

CaptainWacky

little black kids sure can hold on

CaptainWacky

You'd know...ANGELINA.

CaptainWacky

I'M GOOD FRIENDS WITH JENNIFER ANNISTON BY THE WAY. :rwmad: