KITTY..I've been getting several complaints about your Avatar

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
We have witches that live next door, and they've stated that they find your Avatar offensive

They claim that the eye flashes are interfering with their hexes! :eek:

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
They said that if you dont do somethng about it, they'll have a special "treat" for you this Halloween! :eek:

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I changed it, but after seeing this thread, I think I should go back to Seizure Kitty.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
I'm against any animated avatars. I would like to put a tax on them to discourage their use. I'm very stiff about this issue. I'd like to bring this issue to the Fore.Skin me if you have the balls, but plenty of seamen agree with me. Take a pole if you think I'm posting a Phallusy.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
meh

I'll take your opinion of avatars more seriously once you stop rocking that overused Rick Astley meme.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
I am an avatar cretin. I have no avatar cooth. I'm avatarded.

please, please, please, whatever you do, and for the love of all that is cock.....do NOT take my opinion seriously.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm against any animated avatars. I would like to put a tax on them to discourage their use. I'm very stiff about this issue. I'd like to bring this issue to the Fore.Skin me if you have the balls, but plenty of seamen agree with me. Take a pole if you think I'm posting a Phallusy.

I find it hard waking up in the morning too, which is Spooky.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Fight what?
Nobody made me change it.

You're just talking outta your ass, aren't you?

Seph

Retired Account
uh huh