Knit one, pearl two

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Go back to bed, crackhead. You trolled yourself to death over this one.

The Question

Eternal
After all the obvious (and definitely excessive) spamming, shouldn't the title really be:

"Please Remove CeeJay (and all his duals) per the rules"?

Maybe Menty, Eggs, and whoever else have a nebulous idea of what constitutes excessive spamming, but I have a pretty clear one:

Posting multiple posts which include none of the poster's own thoughts on the thread topic and are, therefore, explicitly intended to not contribute to or engender conversation.

And CeeJay (and his dual Blackfoot NAP and now defunct dual Steve "Samurai" Jack) has an established history of doing exactly that. He plagiarizes content from off-site sources, and simply floods the board with it. He has, on multiple occasions, even explicitly refused to discuss that content in the threads he started supposedly for that purpose.

If what he does isn't excessive spamming, I don't know that anything would meet that standard.

Oerdin

Minor and unimportant correction: My original handle was "The Question." That came about because there was an imposter account here called "Visionrazor" which I mistakenly assumed was being operated by Storm Rucker. (It was it turns out being operated by Tamar Garish.) Anyway, as "tit-for-tat" on Storm Rucker, since he was using "The Question" at another board, I decided to impersonate him here by adopting "The Question" as my TK handle.

I don't know if the board will let you look as far back as my first posts in '03, but a lot of them were me mocking Rucker, who is Texan, by ending them with "Howdy! Dang!" lol

Did some of the lefties over at that site claim Storm was a Nazi? I hardly remember the poster as he stopped posting sometime before 2010 yet for some reason the autistic rucks at that site claimed they continued to stalk him for over a decade after he left. They even banned him for supposedly being a Nazi even though he hadn't posted there in 10-12 years.

What sort of autistic retards stalk someone and make wild claims about them over a decade after he left the forum? Why do they even care?

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, apparently either the SPLC or the ADL, one of those anti-white hate groups or the other, stalked the host of a podcast called "The Third Rail" because the podcast was full of "anti-semitism" (of course, we have to understand that "anti-semitism" occurs when a non-Jew says the same things about Jewish influence over society that Jews themselves brag about. Got that? Hymie Shekelberg says it, it's a "celebration of Jewish contributions to the world" -- if you say it, Goy, it's a "conspiracy theory" and "hate speech.")

Anyway, this nefarious evildoer... of... nefarious evil... turned out to be Storm. WF promptly had a three day circlejerk over it.

Oerdin

I looked up the most recent episode of the podcast you listed and the guy definitely says some anti-Semitic stuff. That is not good. I didn't hear him advocate any kind of violence though he spent much of the podcast attacking conservatives for supposedly being to liberal and he did advocate closed borders.

I am not sure if that makes him a Nazi as opposed to just a bigoted person with a hang up.

The Question

Eternal
I think the label that might best fit him would be "White nationalist."

But, y'know... these days? When every ethnic group other than whites is encouraged to be proud of their racial identity and promote the interests of same?

Fuck it. If he's not actively urging anybody to engage in violence, then that makes him no worse than Louis Farrakhan or Al Sharpton, IMO. The only distinction is that he's white, which is ironically a racist distinction.

Oerdin

Ok, listening to him a bit more I now did hear him say he was a "white nationalist" and then "a white separatist". So definitely pushing the envelope.

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with it.

I'm not here to advocate for it, but I'll say this... once you start noticing certain things, you can't, thereafter, un-notice them. And if there is any meaning or value in equality, then that means that every group gets to advocate for its own group identity and interests. As long as people like Ibram X. Kendi have a public voice, people like Spectre have no less right to the same.

Oerdin

In the most recent one he mentioned blacks not changing the battery in their smoke detectors. I thought about that and decided to do a quick YouTube search....

The Question

Eternal
Yep. Under the category of "things you'll never be able to un-notice." lol

jack

7 post to try and prove your point Venooker, Wow, your really working this thread. Too long did not read any of them. You are doing this because you think the members don' t read mine. Trust me jack, they read them as guest. This thread has to many views for them not to take a peak. I know for a fact that Pickle andDirk Funk reads this, because you run back and tell them everything. Did you contact Bissette about my avatar? By the way Venooker, if you bought DevilMan's avatar....How much did you pay Bissette? DevilMan, What price did you pay Bissette for your avatar? If I were t believe either of you LIARS. Wait! Wait!. DevilMan if jack is letting you use the avatar that he bought from Bissette and loaned to you, how much is Venooker charging you? Something doesn't make since here. All I know is my avatar is mine. We have to figure out is..who owns DevilMan's avatar. I'm positive it doesn't belong to Bissette.

:bigass:
:bigass: Great avatar, fuckley.

jack

soon to be dead c-40 I mean :bigass: