Know what's funny?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I don't get involved in secret either. Most of this stuff is not interesting to me. It is you boys being boys. Have fun storming the castle - I've got other stuff to do. blah, blah, blah...

This creating secret forums and message boards to have a place to make plans to be shitty to and/or about another human being is not something that interests me either.

Secret forums? Where?

Cody

Donovan thinks its cute to recycle old Gear trolls, hence the fake E bullshit.

LOL i remember when gear had me raging out over some shit about tor exit nodes. Thanks to that I now know exactly what that means, and I still never proxy much.

jack

I like the idea of the Four Musketeers having their own sekrit klub. This board is so much the better for it.

jack

:D

jack

eloisel

Forever Empress E
No, I got your sarcasm but E sounded serious.

Only about secret forums - unless its purpose is to discuss something nice and maybe even expensive to get me for my birthday. A Solara convertible would be lovely.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It is cute to recycle old trolls. Jack's worth a nickel in some states. Are you guys gonna rage all through the forum about the fact you can't get in? Sometimes they're tough to find.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Only about secret forums - unless its purpose is to discuss something nice and maybe even expensive to get me for my birthday. A Solara convertible would be lovely.
I prefer to think of this as a fake account rather than try to grasp the level of self-loathing required for you to sidle up to this crew again. Gross.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
This just in! Piss Wickedly just got over 10000 new games in the Arcade!

TKR is surely doomed now.

Oh wait Skin Thinnery doesn't have an Arcade. Nevermind.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Nah there are a ton of other sites for good arcades. Maybe later. U leavin? Or just trying to keep those guys on your side? Good luck with that. You know with Onyx gone you're next, right?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Nah there are a ton of other sites for good arcades. Maybe later. U leavin? Or just trying to keep those guys on your side? Good luck with that. You know with Onyx gone you're next, right?

I'm not allowed to poke fun at Spin Flippery?:(

(maybe if I balanced it out with poking fun at TKR?)

I like poking fun at myself and you got to admit the site name does sound like a gymnastics routine.

Go watch Clerks 2. I'm taking porch monkey back next.

@Ily: I give you permission to share my reply to your PM with Dono regarding this issue.

jack

post it at TKR :D

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm not allowed to poke fun at Spin Flippery?:(

(maybe if I balanced it out with poking fun at TKR?)

I like poking fun at myself and you got to admit the site name does sound like a gymnastics routine.

Go watch Clerks 2. I'm taking porch monkey back next.

@Ily: I give you permission to share my reply to your PM with Dono regarding this issue.

Just a question. You sounded disgruntled about the lack of an arcade.
As for the name, I voted for "We're better than them pricks" but was outnumbered. I still think it in my head though. That or "Jack's still not allowed in.com" but he already has a Napoleon complex. Or is that a false flag complex? I can never remember.