*laughing*

steve samurai jack

i just registered. thanks for getting me in so quick. i understand its mighty hard to be able to post in speak freely on such short notice.

*laughing*

i'm here to support blackfoot and new age posting.

*tee hee*

Seph

Retired Account
tremendous

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL @ "join date"

Seph

Retired Account
i know, big fat lulz

Seph

Retired Account
he did years ago lol

jack

btw *laughing* is copyrighted and trademarked by me. You owe me $2.00 per use (that's pretty cheap for such famous material).

I figure you're into me for a couple grand by now. Use my paypal account for payment (easy!)

Seph

Retired Account
do chimps have paypal?

jack

Seph

Retired Account
so they can just about bash keyboard keys then...

jack

Do you suppose if they ever grew in ranks to 100 and got locked in a room, they could produce the works of Shakespeare by accident eventually?

Seph

Retired Account
only if they merged all their braincells into one mega chimp with 25 braince..... NO its just a no...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
i just registered. thanks for getting me in so quick. i understand its mighty hard to be able to post in speak freely on such short notice.

*laughing*

i'm here to support blackfoot and new age posting.

*tee hee*

Up top, Diamond Jack.

Seph

Retired Account
up top is old news, new fool, stop posting it like a washed out bitch.

jack

LULZ @ "washed out bitch"

jack

Looks like Seph owns you bigtime, fishboy

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
If every thread in here is going to be NAP this, and NAP that, over and over again, they are all likely to be expelled into Daycare, along with your little group once again in record time.

Seph

Retired Account
:popcorn:

jack

If every thread in here is going to be NAP this, and NAP that, over and over again, they are all likely to be expelled into Daycare, along with your little group once again in record time.

Ah well then, forearmed is forewarned, or something like that.

I'll. try. not. to. respond.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
That was of course aimed at the intellectually challenged author of this drool thread.