*laughing*

Seph

Retired Account
dont chimps belong in cages by their very nature?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
reno_drool.jpg

steve samurai jack

btw *laughing* is copyrighted and trademarked by me. You owe me $2.00 per use (that's pretty cheap for such famous material).

I figure you're into me for a couple grand by now. Use my paypal account for payment (easy!)

dude are you begging again?

*laughing*

steve samurai jack

If every thread in here is going to be NAP this, and NAP that, over and over again, they are all likely to be expelled into Daycare, along with your little group once again in record time.

That was of course aimed at the intellectually challenged author of this drool thread.

9yfhr11

*tee hee*

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Damn Gagh, you're mighty annoyally vocal today. Take a chill pill buddy and relax.

Christmas just past and the new year is right a round the corner. Its the season for good times and high spirits.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You need to tighten the leash on your buddies. May I suggest the application of ball-gags. Take ssj there for example. He'd make more sense with a rubber ball jammed in his pie-hole.

jack

2709125430_44e2389fe0.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You need to tighten the leash on your buddies. May I suggest the application of ball-gags. Take ssj there for example. He'd make more sense with a rubber ball jammed in his pie-hole.

Maybe you and Steven should kiss and make-up? I din't have a leash on Steven.

Steven is what...Six foot six two hundred and eighty pounds of steal?

And another thang.

Jack you're one sick puppy dawg.

jack

LOL @ "steal"

Kind of a freudian slip, eh?

Seph

Retired Account
thats sweet when shit heads slip in there own shit.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Jack, whose that Seph guy who keeps squeaking like a mouse in heat? Yall seem to have this gang bangin' thang going on.

jack

Look very carefully at the join date Charles. He's one of the old school posters here.

He doesn't "squeak", he's actually very cool.

Seph

Retired Account
Charles i just think you come across as a fucking dick so im gonna give u shit till u post in daycare of your own accord u douche.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
It won't take Gaghmin very long to DC NAP. He's itching to over abuse his bully buttons.

Seph

Retired Account
NAP = THE GHEYEST THING ON THE TINTERWEB...

If every thread in here is going to be NAP this, and NAP that, over and over again, they are all likely to be expelled into Daycare, along with your little group once again in record time.

speaking of expelling someone too daycare

what's the reason for exspelling a poster from speak freely to daycare?

i get it.

nap is not suppose to bust, up top, *tee hee* or *laughing*.

;)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Look very carefully at the join date Charles. He's one of the old school posters here.

He doesn't "squeak", he's actually very cool.

You're a poor judge of character dawg.