LC to post a tale about tping a barn.

Mirah

I love you
Woa, wait. Does this say TP'ing a Barn? Or Tipping a Barn? Because I've done both!

Mirah

I love you
I was asked to be a chaparone for a couple of kids to thier dance. I was honored actually that the kids wanted me to drive them and that thier parents trusted me! LOL. I felt like such a responsible adult.
So I took them to the dance.
When I picked them up from the dance, they did not want to go home. I may or may not have brought them to the store, bought toilet paper and brought them to variuos houses to toilet paper.

What was funny-was the first house we went to-I asked whose house it was after we began and they told me it was the school super intendant. The next house we went to was an ex of one of the girls-and there were no trees-there was a motion detector light and really nothing to TP-

Kids these days. They don't know how to TP properly.

Mirah

I love you
Did they have it coming?

Yes.

When I was in High school we TP'ed alot of houses and our house got TP'ed alot.
This one time we caught them in the act-I knew his family, his dad was Chief of the Fire Dept-so I called his house to wake his parents up, so they would have to go look for him and see that he wasn't home. His dad was cool about it, and they guy eventually was too-it was kind of funny.
At a pancake breakfast I saw his dad and he gave me permission to TP his house and he would make his son clean it up.
I never did that, maybe I should eh?