LeBron James path to 30,000 points.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Copypasta is this porchmonkeys favorite flavor.

You suck Charleyboi

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
LeBron James representatives to meet with 76ers.

A high-level Philadelphia 76ers contingent is meeting with James agent, Rich Paul, on Sunday in Los Angeles.

The 76ers have the ability to sign James a $35.6 million annual max salary. LeBron James is a four-time MVP.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I don't like LeBron James, but if he signs with Philadelphia.. we will win the NBA title next year, or at least win the East. That young talent in Philly can use James, right now.

Last edited:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LeBron James makes me :URRRRRRRP:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
LeBron James agrees to four-year, $153.3 million deal with Los Angeles Lakers. James next chapter will be set in the West Coast. For the third time in his career LeBron James is changing teams.

After snatching LeBron James, the Lakers have agreed to free-agent deals with guards Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Lance Stephenson and veteran center JaVale McGee.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Done deal. LeBron has signed his contract with the Los Angeles Lakers that will pay him $153 million.

LeBron James has played in 9 NBA championship, winning 3.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
LeBron James hit another career milestone, passing Wilt Chamberlain for fifth on the NBA's all-time scoring list. James reached 31,425 career points.

Top 5 NBA scoring leaders:
1.) Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - 38,387
2.) Karl Molone - 36,928
3.) Kobe Bryant - 33,643
4.) Michael Jordan - 32,292
5.) LeBron James - 31,425

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
LeBron James named AP male athletic of the year for third time.

The Question

Eternal
Nobody cares about this shit.

Now this is where you reply, "I care."

But that's what I said, you nobody.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Will LeBron James eventually become the NBA's all-time leading scorer? James is 13 points away from passing Michael Jordan for fourth place on the career scoring list, trailing a trio of players who finished their careers with the Los Angeles Lakers: Kobe Bryant (fewer than 1,400 points away), Karl Malone (still more than 4,600 points away) and all-time leader Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (a little more than 6,100 points away).

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Source: LeBron's No.6 to wait due to Nike issue
As of Friday LeBron had yet to file an official request to change his number from No.23 to No.6 for the 2020-21 season. James wore No.23 during both his stints with the Cleveland Cavaliers and last season with the Los Angeles Lakers. It's also the number Anthony Davis wore during his seven seasons with the New Orleans Pelicans. James wore No.6 with team USA and the Miami Heat.

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling