Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
OMG IT'S AT 9 QUID THOSE FREAKS

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
that nine quid could be used to vote to evict Cleo

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Crap version of money in style of someone who would sell crap fake money.

funnymoney1.jpg

Good version in style of someone who calls themselves a graphic designer.

funnymoney2.jpg

Note, these are on my site, so don't send the dude links to them!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
lets make sure it gets to an exact multiple of £20 and offer them the crap money - when he refuses we'll send him the good one.

GREAT CHOPS!

CaptainWacky

YOU COULD BRING DOWN THE GREAT BRITISH ECONOMY

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
headvoid said:
lets make sure it gets to an exact multiple of £20 and offer them the crap money - when he refuses we'll send him the good one.

GREAT CHOPS!

Nah - Don't offer it to him. Just get his contact details, print it, and mail it to him as payment. When he's like 'WTF is this???' sit back & laugh.

CaptainWacky

Then eat some drugs.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Gagh said:
Nah - Don't offer it to him. Just get his contact details, print it, and mail it to him as payment. When he's like 'WTF is this???' sit back & laugh.

IT'S FUNNY MONEY LOLS

I love how a tax inspector is suggesting we defraud a man using counterfeit notes. :D

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
My god, have you seen how many other lots he's got with this shit? I thought it was a one off, but he's got tons of them! And he actually seems to think they're half decent. He's even offering templates so you can make your own equally shite versions!

headvoid, when you send him our 15 minute-but-still-better-than-his versions, can you let him know that the Bank of England doesn't actually use the Coca Cola font on their money?

CaptainWacky

Rape his gran. That'll teach him.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Got a 2nd Chance Offer for losing the auction so I replied

WOT IZ A SECKON CHANSE OFER LOL!

Reply:

Sorry should have explained. If you bid and lose an auction and I have a second item exactly the same I can send you a second chance offer based on your final bid. When I listed this item I had two and I know they are original because I made it. I wont list them again so it is fair to say that there will only be yourself and the winner with this memorabilia of BB. I am also throwing in the notes of Shilpa, Dirk and Jermaine. Just thought you might like to buy before I delete the second chance offer. See ya

What a UNIQUE ITEM!!!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He genuinely doesn't realise they're shit. :|